Video Content ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1633
Are you a live action content Producer, with experience of telling stories to global audiences?
If so, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
A global professional organisation renowned in their field for over 50 years, seeks Video Content Producer full-time. It’s an interesting business who innovate, inspire and champion their audience. They have a unique platform to discover and tell deeply compelling stories. And pose a fantastic opportunity for that special Producer.
This Video Content Producer will play a crucial role in the team, bringing content strategy to life through management video content production. You will be responsible for creating original video output, always seeking opportunities to re-purpose and repackage digital content to reach a broader audience through native and social channels. Further responsibilities include;
- Produce high quality, high production value work to meet your external audiences expectations.
- Create new video content to support the entire global business, and its internal departments.
- Conceptualise and execute on global video production.
- Manage and plan for video production calendars.
- Produce one-off pieces of video content, but also help develop continuing series that will delight audiences.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to create content.
- Work with internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised
- Produce content from 30 to 60 seconds, 2 to 5 minutes, and some 30 to 60 minute series too.
- Travelling to various regions globally, up to 30% of your time.
Skills & experiences sought:
- Demonstrable experience in creating live action video content, for global audiences.
- Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships.
- Relevant studies and/or experience in areas that include but are not limited to English, Media and Journalism.
- Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace.
- Accountability for delivery of video projects to specified time frames.
- Complimentary skills as self-shooting PD.
An incredible opportunity to Produce work for a global audience, and collaborate with some of the best-known brands on the planet. If you are keen to apply, have the desired experience and can commit to travelling 30% of the time, we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary range between £36k to £52k (dependent on experience) + benefits
This is a full-time vacancy in London
Apply with your CV and summary of relevant experience to email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in https://twitter.com/wearepeas
£36k to £52k (doe) + benefits
Business DirectorProject Management / Ref: SM1620
Salary - DOE, min of 100k + future profit share
Industry renowned Post-Production Studio working with a collective of admired Visual Artist, based in London &NYC, keen to hire a Business Director with expertise within Film & Advertising to identify and accelerate business growth and revenue.
Their offering has seen them work closely with Photographers and Film Makers to deliver leading Editorials, Feature Films and Global Advertising Campaigns for iconic brands.
The Studios role has been to provide their expertise through Colour Grading, Retouching, Editing, Visual Effects, Fine Art Printing to Sound Design.
Equipped with a Founding Director that has developed the agency to 15-25+ in London and half a dozen in NYC, with plans for the Director to be based full time in NYC, they are keen to have a second in command in London to partner with. Someone who can take the agency up to the next level, work in close partnership with the Founder and make best use of the current resources in place.
Ideal candidate must have expertise and up to date knowledge within Film, Motion Graphics and VFX.
Having worked in a similar role at a successful agency, seeking their next new challenge to build up another agency. One that has already got going but just needs the right push from the right person to take it to an exciting space and up a level in size and revenue. Through concentrating on Strategic Direction, New Business Development, Leading Client relationships and working in collaboration with team Managers to facilitate the day to day running.
To benefit you will be joining a loyal team of exceedingly good talent, all keen to support the next chapter! Not to mention you will be catapulting off from their great reputation with an amazing portfolio in hand.
Prerequisite: MA in Business
More on instagram.com/peas.yeah/
Creative ProducerProject Management / Ref: LM1659
Are you a Creative Producer with a couple of years of experience looking to take the next step in your career? Have you worked on both live action and animation? We may have the perfect role for you.
Fast-growing and innovative, our client is a creative studio specialising in video production for brands, corporate and social media.
They are now on the lookout for a Creative Producer to join their in-house team in Central London full-time, in a junior to mid-weight capacity. As such, you will be tasked with a variety of projects ranging from live action to animation and post-production.
Client-facing and creative, initially you will dedicate yourself to a retained client to deliver a wide array of video content for their website, b2b and internal comms. In general, quite a challenging set of responsibilities: from managing client expectations to developing concepts from briefs, from crewing to budgeting.
They are looking for someone who is excited about the prospect of being a part of a team and enjoys collaborating, thinking differently, learning, and coming up with captivating and original ideas. If you have experience in all of the above, this may be the perfect role for you. Salary ranges between £22k and £28k depending on experience.
If you like the looks of it, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an onsite job in London
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more
£22,000 to £28,000
Senior Bookings SchedulerProject Management / Ref: PM1657
Do you have scheduling experience? From within a VFX (or Motion Design or Animation) company environment? And gain satisfaction in the smooth running of the production department? If yes, we may just have the perfect vacancy for you
Highly decorated motion design studio in London, known within the international design community seeks a Senior Bookings Scheduler full-time. A fantastic bunch of people who partner with world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects. Established, independent and ample scope to grow even further.
They now seek an experienced Senior Bookings Scheduler to join them in London. A pivotal role within the company that will see you interact with every department to ensure smooth operation of the production department. Other responsibilities include;
- Maintain scheduling system Farmerswife to manage studio resources and artists’ time.
- Communicate project statuses and resolve any issues.
- Forward planning to flag and/or resolve any potential resource issues.
- Assist the hiring managers with talent sourcing needs.
- Assist with onboarding new freelancers and staff.
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Manage and process invoices through Paprika and Farmerswife in a timely manner.
- Assist with the set up of new suppliers and projects across all channels
Exciting role for someone to immerse oneself amongst a creative motion powerhouse of a studio. If you have excellent organisational skills, have used Farmerswife or ScheduALL and worked in either VFX or Motion studio we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com
£30k to £35k
Account DirectorProject Management / Ref: PM1651
Are you looking for a busy and dynamic studio in East London? Who specialise in brand experiences and activation? This is an advert you should read.
Creative agency with expertise in brand activation seeks an experienced Account Director full time. An established company who bring contemporary yet playful approach projects across industry genre. A company who have finely honed their strategy skills, along with creative design and production.
They seek an entrepreneurial Account Director to help them grow the business forward. A management level role for someone with a proven track record to lead by example and develop a team. This role is a key hire working closely with other directors and heads of departments. Your remit will include lead the project management team and foster relationships with clients whilst being able challenge and build on briefs with a strategic mind-set.
It’s a fantastic opportunity, with ample reward. Skills and experience sought include;
- Account directing brand experience and activation client accounts
- Exposure to the luxury good, retail or food & alcoholic beverage sectors
- Lots of enthusiasm and vision for growth
- Gained agency and brand side working knowledge
- Someone calm and positive under pressure
- Strong management skills, a natural leader and motivator
- Proven ability to think strategically & challenge client briefs
- Intuitive problem solver
If you have the required skills as an Account Director, and feeling a little stagnant in your current post, this is a company that will allow your career to further develop.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Salary on offer stands between £50k to £70k with plenty of benefits.
Not quite you?
Stay connected to hear more:
£50k to £70k
Producer (Stills/Photography Post-Production)Project Management / Ref: PM1643
Are you passionate towards fashion and photography? and have carved yourself a career within post-production?
We may just have the perfect vacancy for you.
This independent creative post-production house in London collaborate with highly ranked photographers and film-makers. They are a lovely team of professionals all sharing a ‘one goal’ view as a team; to deliver on outstanding work whether its international campaigns or feature films or editorial.
They seek a Post-Producer to join them full-time, and produce still/photographic post-production work that comes in. In collaboration with junior producers, and a team of artists your role will be full circle from taking brief, costings estimates schedules, managing clients and their expectations, producing the work and overseeing the entire process to ensure the end result meets (and exceeds). Work ranges in size from mainstream to high end luxury fashion and beauty, for domestic markets but also European and the Americas.
A truly lovely company filled with down to earth personalities. An exciting diverse and challenging role that will certainly progress your career, and indeed your appetite for high end work.
What more do you need?
Interested party’s to apply via email@example.com with your current CV.
This is a full-time job in London
Salary on offer between £40k to £45k doe + benefits
Suited applicants with be contacted, though we will try and feedback to you all.
Stay looped in here www.twitter.com/wearepeas
and here https://wearepeas.com/project-…
£40k to £45k