Editor (B2B content Marketing) - 6 month FTCWriting / Ref: LM-33006
Globally respected not-for-profit professional organisation seeks Editor (Writer/Editor) to join their Thought Leadership team for a 6-month fixed-term-contract.
Salary: Up to £320/day DOE
Tenure: 6-month fixed-term contract
Start date: Early November
Location: Remote (but commutable to London in future)
Role and responsibilities:
- Create market-leading thought leadership publications, through both editorial development and how content is brought to market.
- Source and manage freelance writers for multiple projects, including survey-led publications, web copy and articles.
- Work closely with market research, communications, strategy and other teams, and with external subject matter experts, to produce narratives that establish our credibility and expertise.
- Help develop and execute thought leadership campaigns, working with online, social media, communications and design teams to identify channels for content dissemination and promotion, and the best digital mix for each channel.
- Assist in developing and executing internal stakeholder communication plans, in order to generate awareness of thought leadership campaigns and drive action.
- Help to identify and gather appropriate post-campaign metrics.
- Monitor thought leadership trends and external thought leadership outputs.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent writing and editing skills at native English level.
- Comfortable writing, curating and commissioning content for a range of channels and formats.
- Able to weave research, data and interviews into coherent, compelling content.
- Able to manage outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies.
- Background in communication, marketing, thought leadership or similar, with a good understanding of business and market trends.
- Demonstrable experience working with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience within a global professional services or consulting environment.
- Experience working on content campaigns a definite advantage.
In sum, a great opportunity to join and grow within a world-renowned, fast-changing organisation, with the possibility of securing a permanent role or an extension at the end of the contract.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This is a full-time fixed-term-contract role in Central London, initially working from remote and then onsite when it will be possible again. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Up to £320/day DOE
London (Remote for now)
Editorial Content Writer / JournalistWriting / Ref: PM-32993
Globally respected not-for-profit professional association seeks editorial digital content writer/journalist on a fixed-term-contract.
Commence: Asap till Dec 2020 + 6-monthly extensions
Location; London based, remote working
Budget: £300 to £350 a day
Working hours: 3 working days a week
As an Writer/Journalist you will seek out research and write engaging articles for a B2B professional audience covering a sectors financial services, tech, healthcare, education, energy/utilities, and aerospace, and many others. Your remit will include one topical article a week between 750 to 1250 words, ensuring coverage for both ends of the spectrum; from real world stories to those ‘high-brow’ too.
A rewarding opportunity to work for a leading business organisation, writing digital editorial content for a global audience, and gaining flexibility to work 3 days a week on a rolling contract.
Send in your CV and a cover letter highlighting your suitability to email@example.com
This is a 3 month fixed-term-contract, with 6-monthly extensions thereafter
Remote/home working 3 days a week
This contract will be outside IR35
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
£300 to £350 a day
Remote, from London