CopywriterCopywriting / Ref: PM-34143
Global beauty brand is looking for an inspired and original Copywriter with an innate drive and enthusiasm to produce copy across all channels globally. Perfectly suited opportunity for a Copywriter who possesses multi-channel global copy experience with beauty sector exposure.
- Support global Copy Director and Global Senior Copywriter in the day-to-day activities and admin for the team.
- Working across the business, covering fragrance and campaign copy, CRM, ecommerce, social media, PR, events, packaging, and in-store signage.
- Copywriting and proofreading for all areas of the Global brand.
- Creating and editing copy for Regions to support their local market activity.
- Liaising with relevant copy contacts in the business to ensure all brief requirements are met when undertaking copy tasks.
- Supporting the global team with ad hoc administrative tasks when required
- Managing a high volume of work and ensuring it is completed on deadline.
- Mastering the brand tone of voice, ensuring consistency and relevancy across all customer touchpoints.
- Ensuring all work is kept in-line with brand DNA.
- Attendance at company events and training courses where applicable.
- Multi-channel copywriting experience for a global beauty audience
- Skilled in turning around engaging, on-brief copy that is factually and technically accurate
- Maintaining company’s tone of voice and applying it across different channels and copy lengths.
- Also need to be comfortable working at a fast-changing pace and open to input from the business leaders.
- Happy to report to senior copywriter, and tackle some teams admin tasks.
If you have a copywriting portfolio that demonstrates the experience needed, and looking for that next challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review each and every application (which takes a great deal of time), therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All the best
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
£40,000 + benefits
London, Hybrid, with 3 days onsite