Creative & Design
Managing EditorCreative & Design / Ref: PM-32973
Feed your passion.
An opportunity to make global wide-reaching impact with your work, and interact with leaders at some of the best-known brands on the planet.
A Managing Editor role for a global professional organisation, with European HQ in London.
Play a pivotal role in bringing the organisations thought leadership content strategy to life. Working with executive leadership, region leaders and cross-functionally with team leads across all key customer segments, to develop, drive and own omnichannel programs. You’ll ensure content meets editorial guidelines and standards, and manage vendors to execute.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to);
· Conceptualise and execute on cross-channel programs for key audiences, working cross-functionally with departments, editorial and brand teams to identify key topics.
· Develop a scalable and repeatable program framework for the organisation.
· Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to commission, create and curate relevant content for your campaigns.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide thought leadership content for their own channels at the appropriate time and cadence.
· Understand research methodologies and develop expertise in which to use.
· Ability to run budgets and manage those who are running budgets.
· Experience of thought leadership editorial product development.
· Familiarity in working with commercial departments to ensure that the editorial offer can support revenue growth.
Required skills for this role are:
· A bachelor’s degree in either English or Journalism
· Omnichannel editorial experience. Comfortable curating and commissioning content for whitepapers, event sessions, video, graphics and other digital channels.
· Proven capability in weaving research, data and interviews into coherent, compelling content
· Excellent client presence, experience dealing with senior executives, including presenting at external events
· Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies
· Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships and gaining alignment.
· Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on any topic from new methodologies to new and emerging trends.
· Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace
· Excellent writing, editing, public speaking, and presentation skills at native English level
· Supervisory/management experience a plus
If you have the desire to drive forward cross channel editorial products for a global organization, and meet incredibly fascinating business leaders this role offers a fantastic opportunity for you.
Send in your CV, and some text summarising you’re your rational for this application to email@example.com
This is a full-time job in London, working remotely for the foreseeable
Salary on offer from £90,000 to £110,000 + benefits
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all
£90,000 - £110,000
Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: SM-32969
London’s leading Design Agencies paired with a high degree of strategy and well-crafted Design. Methods that are admired by all. Having built a studio with a desirable client base, this agency has relationships that see investment from founders working closely with the agency to achieve their goal. The agency has built long-standing relationships with many of their brands which have led to amazing client retention and ongoing work. Their portfolio is one you will be familiar with; seeing their work across arts & culture, hospitality, property, high-end fashion, retail, beauty, fragrance, beverage, automotive, and technology.
Progressing with their client base and influencing brands with sustainable thinking where they can through well thought out design. Every person in the agency has something unique to bring to the table, with talents that form an inspiring group of people, whether they have come straight from University or bring experience from another agency.
This group are not afraid of jumping in and multi-tasking several responsibilities at any given time, working across a variety of projects giving their best to deliver yet another unique piece of work. With hands-on Founders who lead by example and still to this day will happily artwork if it means the project goes out with the agency’s best efforts at heart.
The agency is supported with great learning & development benefits, external management & leadership coaching with away days to connect the team and open to any new ideas. We are keen to support their growth plans with the need for a Senior Designer or Design Lead, if you haven’t quite stepped on the Design Director step. A hands-on Designer who is capable of leading projects; take a few Junior and Middle Weight Designers under their wing whilst working closely with an assigned Project Manager and Strategist.
One and only prerequisite; you must be equipped with a pretty amazing portfolio yourself. Freelance to perm situation welcomed.
Send your CV& Portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org
£40,000 - £50,000