Moving Image & Film
Senior AnimatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33062
Are you a Senior Animator who is ready to take on creative direction responsibilities while keeping up the good hands-on work? Have you got experience managing teams and dealing with clients? You might be more 2d or 3d focused, this is no problem. One skill is paramount: you must be a doer with a creative vision.
If that’s you, read on.
Our client is an award-winning London-based studio that has been partnering with global businesses and public institutions for two decades, producing a wide range of creative video solutions. Their 2021 is looking very busy, and they are now seeking a Senior Animator to join their Animation Department.
Their current pipeline is built upon Blender and After Effects, however they move between environments as the creative dictates.
• provide creative direction, as well as independently execute smaller projects
• liaise with clients for pitches, briefs and feedback
• oversee 2d and 3d productions through to delivery
• project-manage internal and external resources as needed
• collaborate with in-house producers to schedule and budget
• Experience as a Senior Animator
• a showreel showcasing top-quality Animation work
• excellent hands-on design and animation skills
• proven ability to manage teams and oversee production
• experience or willingness to work closely with clients
• nice-to-have: agency experience
To apply, please send your showreel and CV to email@example.com
This is a permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in Central London when possible again).
Salary capped at 45k + generous annual bonus depending on company performance.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more:
up to £45k doe + generous annual bonus
Remote for now, London when safe
Managing Editor, VideoMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM-33054
Managing Editor - Video
London based (remote for now, flexi when possible)
Role includes travel up to 10% travel
Salary £80,000 min + bens
Play a pivotal role in bringing this global organisations content strategy and transformation to life, through the ownership of video and audio content strategy.
In this role, you will own extensive video archives, looking for opportunities to repurpose and repackage digital content to reach a broader audience through the organisations native and social channels. You’ll also commission and create new video content to support the organisations editorial, events, memberships, digital, and marketing teams. You’ll ensure video content meets the organisations editorial guidelines and standards, delights our customers and stakeholders, and manage vendors to execute. This role will also take responsibility for the successful podcast series.
· Conceptualise and execute a global video and audio strategy within the organisations wider content strategy, working cross-functionally with relevant internal teams to identify the right editorial mix
· Own the video and audio editorial and production calendars
· Own and manage the organisations video archive; repurpose and curate content for use in digital channels
· Consult on video usage and production for internal teams
· Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to commission, create and curate high production value, relevant content
· Work with internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised for audiences and organised
Skills and experience sought:
· Demonstrable experience in creating and executing a digital video content strategy, for global audiences
· Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies
· Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships and gaining alignment.
· Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics
· Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace
· Management experience of a small team
· Ability to communicate and interact with C-suite level clients
If you have the desire and drive to own video strategy for a global organisation, this is truly a fantastic opportunity for you.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel link.
NOTE: This is a full-time role in Central London, initially working from remote and then onsite when it will be possible again. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all. Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas http://wearepeas.com
£80,000 min + bens
Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33049
We have the pleasure to have partnered with an award winning creative motion studio located in east London. Currently looking for top tier motion graphic designers to join their creative team full-time. Considering talent across all levels, from Jr to Seniors.
Our client produces extremely well thought out and creative moving image content, with a scope that can range from 2+3d animation, live action, music videos, commercials or film titles, amongst others.
A business known to tackle predominantly creative projects, and less corporate.
The ideal candidates will have most importantly a really slick and put together reel. It’s all about the content in there.
These are positions that will suit people who are used to seeing productions right through from treatment, designing style frames and storyboards through to animation, compositing and VFX work, according to each level.
The scope of work ranges from TVC’s and Film Titles to Music Videos, VFX and online animations.
– A great reel of exciting motion graphics work
– A strong eye for design
– Good level of experience working in-house or freelance (according to your level of seniority)
– Solid to Expert knowledge in After Effects and Adobe Suite.
– Someone who is self-motivated, organised and collaborative
– Must have right to work and live in UK already
– A level of 3d Experience in C4D or Maya
– Experience with hand-drawn / cel animation / 3d tracking &VFX work.
In short, you will be working with an outstanding creative motion studio in east London, along with a super creative team, doing outstanding work that you can be proud of.
Checking all the boxes?
Get in touch now, and send your updated CV and showreel to email@example.com
NOTE; This is a full-time role in east London and remote for now.
Start date ASAP although with some flexibility for the right applicants who might have a notice period;
Salaries range from £21,000 to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all,
Not quite right?
Stay connected to hear more
from £21,000 to £45,000 doe
East London (remote for now, flexi in future)
Digital Artworker (Motion)Moving Image & Film / Ref: ALF-33003
Peas are thrilled to have teamed with this brand. They are a premium self-care business producing luxury goods for skin, hair and body.
After a very successful time for this business they are expanding their inhouse Design team and more importantly their Digital team.
We are looking for a Digital Artworker, a real technical whiz that knows their way around After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop and InDesign. You will have dream in pixels and nothing will get by you without being pixel perfect.
Due to the nature of the work they are producing it’s very important you can support a Digital Designer with content on social media, this means working on Instagram stories and other platforms, you will be able to basic edits and text overlays, you will also be responsible for day to day task including artworking for email newsletters, web pages and any DOOH campaigns that will be producing.
Experience with a luxury brand would be a plus.
Let’s chat more, we’d love to see your recent work. Please apply in with your CV and Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
£30k - £40k pro-rata (3-6 months)
Freelance Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-32983
Calling all design enthusiasts, aesthetes, 2D connoisseurs and wizards in the art of motion
Our client is a renowned studio, internationally known for creating beautiful work, and is seeking experienced freelance motion graphics designer to help on projects, and lead on some too.
You will be able to conceptualise, design boards and animate, to create beautiful pieces that can either be abstract motion graphic to well-crafted animated illustration.
You will collaborate with different teams of creatives and be exposed to different clients and projects, so it’s important that you’re keen and able to work on jobs from concept to finish, but also be able to jump in mid project if required.
In short, somebody whose experience and interests are broad within the realms of Motion Design, but is able to showcase polished and on trend work in a well put-together showreel. Our client seeks someone who exhibits ‘slick’ design, illustration and animation skills in a reel, who can help them deliver various motion projects. Someone who is aware of trends and is happy providing input when necessary.
Use of Adobe Suite is paramount (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and some Premiere Pro) but knowledge or interest in other tools might be advantageous such as any 3d tools.
Are you that somebody?
Are you fortunate enough to have such type of work showcased in your showreel?
If this all sounds like it could be you, please send your updated CV and showreel to email@example.com
Day rate depending on experience, skills, knowledge, ranging from £200 to £300/day (paid weekly via Peas)
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all,
£200 to £300/day
Remote working - London based