Jobs tagged as: compositing
VFX CompositorMoving Image & Film / Ref: TD-34179
Established London based Post Production studio renowned for commercials and motion graphics vfx, are in the market for a freelance VFX Compositor to be engaged on a project by project basis.
This studio needs someone creative, someone able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work. You should be comfortable working with clients and expressing your thoughts professionally, have a stern eye for detail, excellent communication skills and technical knowledge and also have relevant experience in a commercial/TV post environment…ideally with some experience in fashion and/or beauty. Work ranges from experimental jobs to commercials and long form too.
- Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and commercials.
- Completing mark-ups, and execution of some skin/product work
- Utilising After Effects and Nuke to complete tasks as appropriate.
- Strong sense of colour, colour-space and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots.
- Thorough understanding of compositing multi-channel lighting passes and how each channel contributes to the final image.
A well decorated studio, and a chance to grab your hands on some lovely work for your own showreel and expand your network. If you are a confident VFX Compositor and fluent in After Effects and Nuke, we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
£300 to £350/day
London based, 3 days onsite