Communication and Brand ManagerMarketing / Ref: PM-33074
Communication and Brand Manager
Key to your success will be understanding the organisations global communications strategy and then utilising that foundation to build an integrated program inclusive of brand, external communications and internal communications relevant to the region.
You must be deft in managing regional Managing Directors business communications and external engagements while enabling them to tell compelling stories that strengthen the organisations brand and build its recall, reputation and recognition. Influencer relations experience is a plus for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
· Manage media relations and communications in the region
· Entrepreneurial approach to identifying and cultivating relationships with third-party advocates.
· Manage multi-channel social strategy for the region
· Develop regional communications (internal and external) strategies and lead the execution.
· Develop stories to generate excitement about organisations multiyear transformation.
· Preparation of presentations and speeches for executive in-market opportunities.
· Evaluating global communications program to leverage relevant elements for in-market campaigns
· Crisis management and preemptive planning. Cultivating an environment of readiness and alertness.
· Ensure quality control of all content disseminated.
· Develop and manage budget.
· Working with the global Brand team, support the development and implementation of region-specific brand building initiatives and campaigns ensuring local/regional relevance and suitability.
· In collaboration with the global Brand team, serve as the point person for brand assets, tools and templates ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoint in the region
What you will bring to the role
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, Advanced education preferred
· Substantial number of years of experience within an international business within a communications role.
· A track record of excellent judgement in terms of how to protect and enhance an organisations reputation.
· Ability to know when to escalate issues; as part of global enterprise this is extremely important for overall reputation management.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Confidence in point of views on moving program forward and ability to articulate objectives and strategies to senior leaders.
· Ability to work with leaders and staff at all levels (matrix environment). Experience in stakeholder engagement.
· Leverage third party advocates across program from media relations to leveraging their expertise for insights.
· Ability to work in a matrix environment
· Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
· Experience in storytelling to build brand awareness and shape perception
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Must possess regional media understanding.
· Enterprising and a problem solver.
· Demonstrated excellent social media management to effectively deliver and amplify the organisations messages.
· Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies.
In return, you can expect a friendly, inclusive environment, a healthy culture, and a belief that life is more than work. You should have time for projects, but you should also have time for you. That’s why you’ll get competitive pay, generous time off, a flexible schedule, and so much more.
A fantastic opportunity to join a global non-profit matrix organisation. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time role in UK,
Role will be remote working,
Senior level with budget of between £65,000 to £70,000
£65000 to £70000
Regional Digital Marketing Manager (EMEA)Marketing / Ref: PM-33039
Are you a creative problem solver, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in making a real difference?
Are you a portfolio b2b product marker with Europe Middle East and Africa regional experience?
And do you enjoy traveling through your work?
If you answered yes to all three questions, you should absolutely read further!
Globally respected not-for-profit professional organisation seeks Regional Digital Marketing Manager full-time. As a Regional Digital Marketing Manager your role and responsibilities will include;
- Drive the strategic marketing vision for portfolio b2b products and services across EMEA
- Serve as the central point of contact for regional marketing for EMEA
- Supporting regional business team to customise marketing plans and assets to reflect local market needs and preferences.
- Develop and lead the execution of b2b products regional marketing strategy and development plans to generate revenue and drive conversions
- Define and implement activities that are locally meaningful, establish brand awareness, and focus on lead generation.
- Identifying regional growth opportunities, customer segment trends, and relevant competitive activities that influences customer development performance while working alongside Product Marketing
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and support team goals with a rapidly growing global organisation.
- Travel globally and locally, including weekends/holidays as needed (25% of the role, when safe).
Experiences, skills & qualifications sought include:
- Graduate degree in business, marketing or another field relevant to this role
- Leadership experienced from within an EMEA regional or global marketing role
- Multiple language skills required depending on Region (French or German or Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic)
- Possess an engaging personality with polished teamwork skills, including demonstrated team-based operational and strategic results.
- Demonstrable achievements in developing integrated marketing communication strategies and ensuring effective implementation of digital and traditional tactics,
- Proven success in acquiring new customers through targeted approaches.
- Experience providing strategic direction to vendors as well as effective vendor management.
- Demonstrated ability to create, analyse, and apply outcomes for performance metrics.
- Technologically-savvy and a proponent of digital technology (inc Microsoft Office products, CRM, and other data tools proficiently)
- Ability to immerse yourself within the business and its vision, to build credibility and respect with customers.
- Exceptional ability to think and present from an objective viewpoint, proactively engage and facilitate discussions with broad range of stakeholders.
- Prioritise high-value initiatives and lead teams to focused areas with highest return on financials and time.
- Comfort with performing administrative activities.
A fantastic global matrix organisation who believes in what they do, and believes in their employees. They offer an excellent total package (not just great pay), professional growth, ability to make an impact from day one, and become part of a friendly and inclusive culture you can be proud of.
If you have the requisite skills and experiences, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a brief summary of your relevance for this role.
This is a full-time role in London
Remote/home working (within commuting distance to London Bridge) with 25% travel involved (when safe and possible).
Remuneration from £80,000 to £85,000 gross PAYE
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
£80,000 to £85,000
London (+ travels to EMEA when safe)