Digital Marketing ManagerMarketing / Ref: PM-32980
Globally respected not-for-profit professional association seeks Digital Marketing Manager for a 6 month fixed-term-contract.
As a Digital Marketer you will develop and execute insights-driven initiatives for the marketing & customer development department. Specifically taking a B2B portfolio of products to market, and define/implement e-mail marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop, implement, and monitor omni-channel marketing campaigns, in collaboration with product owners, Brand and Communications partners.
- Identifies appropriate tactics per campaign; gathers content/assets and writes customer-facing marketing copy.
- Measures business impact of campaigns; and applies sound knowledge, experience, and judgement to best optimize campaign results. Creates campaign reports as needed.
- Determine testing initiatives for consideration, including measurement/testing plans and required supporting capabilities
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign analysis and reporting efficiencies
- Uses analytical methodologies to create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to develop data-driven recommendations that support key business objectives
- Proactively communicates status and results of marketing activity regularly to colleagues and stakeholders.
Experience and qualifications sought:
- BS or BA in marketing or related degree
- Considerable experience in a digital marketing role, including strategic business analysis aptitude in displaying and communicating data results within a customer-focused environment.
- Regional B2B product and email marketing experience (APAC / EMEA for example)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, practices, and platforms, with ability to identify multiple opportunities for use and likely impact from applying concepts.
- Ability to design and manage campaign assets, including messaging, content, and creative development.
- Ability to direct and manage the day-to-day execution of campaigns and appropriate omni-channel tactics that accelerate conversion of qualified leads and / or drive engagement through the customer lifecycle stages (e.g., conversion, cross/up sell, retention, etc.)
- Strong understanding of storytelling concepts and their applicability to marketing initiatives.
- Proficient in use of marketing automation platforms; technologically savvy and a proponent of digital technology.
- Superior analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative
A clear opportunity to support a world leading not-for-profit professional membership association, whilst gaining invaluable professional digital marketing experience, and the security of a 6 month contract.
Role would suit a candidate from a similar work background to allow a swift handover and to ‘hit the ground running’. However we are open to all applications.
Send in your CV and a cover letter highlighting your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paying £300-380/day gross (£40k to £49k gross for the 6 month duration)
- This is a 6 month fixed-term-contract
- Reporting to a Regional Marketing Manager
- Remote/home working, within the UK time zone
- Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
£300-380/day gross (£40k to £49k gross for 6 month)
Remote working (but commutable to London in future)