Head of SalesMarketing / Ref: LM-33124
Peas is proud to partner with one the leading Creative Studios in London. Their work ranges from Graphics to Retail, from Installations to Packaging, and their clients need no introduction – it’s likely you’ll be using or wearing one of their products as you’re reading this ad.
They’re now on the lookout for a Head of Sales to join them on a permanent basis and lead a team of 4 people. Reporting directly to the Owners, this is a great opportunity to develop a new business strategy and help shape the future of the company.
In return, they offer a great salary and benefits, a warm company culture, and flexible office hours.
Responsibilities will include:
• Devise strategy and execution to identify and open up perspective accounts
• Lead teams across departments (from Clients Service to Creative) to grow key accounts
• Lead, inspire and mentor a team of 4 people
• Historic data and market trend analysis
• Own and utilise internal CRM system to track performances and annual targets
• Act as a brand ambassador with all clients
• Background in a creative agency
• Experience as Sales Executive / Manager, Marketing Director or similar
• Experience owning the sales cycle from strategy through to close
• Experience leading sales teams & cross-departmental teams
• Knowledge of CRM systems to track performances and set future targets
• A commercial, strategic and creative mindset
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
NOTE: This is a permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in London when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design
up to around 70k DOE + benefits
London (remote for now)
Content Strategist (Kent)Marketing / Ref: CC-33118
Established and well reputed creative agency in Kent seeks a full-time Content Strategist who writes like a dream
Operating within intelligent design, strategy and campaigns for an array of clients around the world, our client looks for a strong professional with a good sense of humour
This role will sit within the Strategy team, helping to first research and understand then guide and implement clients’ brand and marketing strategies.
It’s all about developing and executing content strategies and generating content, so we are looking for a very strong content writer who is able to quickly grasp complex commercial ideas and turn them into compelling narratives.
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by senior managers in service of the overall mission.
Internal processes and strategy:
● To work with the Strategy Director and other Strategists to create and implement an ambitious plan to grow strategic practice and combine it with the agency’s creative offer to make a more powerful, profitable agency offer.
● Contribute to develop new products and offerings for clients (eg: content strategy development, ongoing content management retainers, clients’ internal communication projects etc.)
● Create content to support the agency’s profile and reputation, to be used on the website blog and trade press.
● Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
● Attend new business meetings and pitches when required.
● Help market the company by assisting with the ongoing development of social media presence by contributing original and identified relevant content to our social media channels.
● Work collaboratively with the Strategy Director and team to deliver work to clients that transforms their brand and marketing effectiveness.
● To take the lead on developing winning, well researched content strategies and proposals to manage clients’ business as usual and campaign-led content.
● To work with other team members to conduct regular audits on client sites and provide an assessment of the effectiveness of their existing content and recommendations for improvement in succinct, accessible reports.
● Research client sectors and operating environments to present informed analysis of and plan for enhancing the quality of clients’ marketing content. ● Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive brand and marketing strategy.
● Create well-written reports with strong, appropriate recommendations.
● Work with the design and development teams to create content for and deliver the best possible integrated marketing and brand campaigns through a well-chosen set of channels.
● An understanding of what makes great (online) content and the ability to generate it.
● Superb communication skills that enable you to engage and inspire clients and colleagues and which help you convey complex or seemingly mundane information excitingly.
● Self-motivated team-player who is resilient under pressure, with a strong sense of fun. Must generally be a positive force in the agency.
● The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels. Good report-writing and proofreading.
● Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems. ●
Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies.
● A strong grasp of the principles of project and programme management
Working knowledge of Google Analytics is required and some experience of Google Data Studio is desirable.
In a nutshell, a strong Strategist with a sense of humor and incredible writing skills (from ads, brochures, website). You’ll understand what makes good online content and be able to take complex or boring subjects and turn it into something cool and engaging. You’ll be part of a creative and fun team, and a diverse list of clients and projects, mostly remote and going on site only a few times per week.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch now via firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV
Kent. Remote working with 1 or 2 days a week onsite
Digital Marketing Strategist (Campaigns)Marketing / Ref: CC-33104
Established creative agency in Kent seeks Digital Marketing Strategist full-time. Clients range from large international corporations to smaller, independent UK brands. This role sits within strategy team, helping to first research and understand then guide and implement clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- To work with the Strategy Director and the wider team, to contribute to and to implement client work.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the management team in service of the overall business strategy.
- Contribute to the development of new products and offerings for clients (eg: thinking of more products the Strategy team can develop to add value to our offer to existing and prospective clients).
- Contribute ideas and content to raise the agency’s profile and reputation via the agency website blog and in the trade press.
- Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
- Attend business meetings and pitches when required.
- Help market the company by assisting with the ongoing development of social media presence by contributing original and relevant content to social media channels.
- Play a leading role in developing and executing integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns that have an impact on clients’ business objectives and bottom line.
- Identify target audiences, acquiring, managing and segmenting data to inform marketing plans.
- Ensure that imaginative and appropriate online and offline channels are selected for campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with colleagues responsible for content generation to ensure content created is appropriate for the selected digital channels.
- Ensure that all digital marketing and campaign activities are in line with client’s brand identity and values in all communication channels.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting of channel performance and ROI of spend (e.g. CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Write evaluative reports analysing overall campaign performance against KPIs, with clear recommendations for future actions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive digital marketing campaigns.
Experience & skills sought:
- Proven experience in digital campaign marketing
- Some technical experience of marketing platforms to plan, implement and measure digital campaigns.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong copywriting and persuasive presentational skills – the ability to inspire enthusiasm on the page and in person.
- The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels. Good report-writing and proofreading.
- Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems.
- Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies.
Apply through email@example.com with your CV and summary of your relevant experience.
This is a full-time role in KENT, initially working from remote and a hybrid model.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
upto £30,000 + bens
Kent. Remote working with 1 or 2 days a week onsite