Jobs tagged as: Nuke
Nuke CompositorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1644
Motion Design and VFX studio in east London are looking for a Nuke Compositor to help them through a busy spell.
This studio needs someone creative, someone able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work. You should be comfortable working with clients and expressing your thoughts professionally, have a stern eye for detail, excellent communication skills and technical knowledge and also have relevant experience in a commercial, film or TV environment. Work ranges from experimental jobs to commercials and long form too.
Work alongside top VFX professionals within an award winning dynamic team. Utilise your Nuke skills to execute photo-real compositing for feature films and commercials. Your role and responsibilities will include;
- Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and commercials.
- Seamlessly integrate the various layers or elements of a live-action shot.
- Strong sense of colour, colour-space and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots.
- Follow production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
- Proficient in using 2.5d approaches, projections and using 3D environment within Nuke.
- Work in partnership with lighters and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Thorough understanding of compositing multi-channel lighting passes and how each channel contributes to the final image.
A well decorated studio, and a chance to grab your hands on some lovely work for your own showreel. If you are a confident Nuke Compositor, in London, and able to work onsite then we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV and showreel demonstrating your Nuke experience to email@example.com
This is a 2 to 3 month contact onsite in London
Day rate between £250 to £300 depending on experience
Stay looped in with other jobs via www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£250 to £300 a day