Jobs tagged as: after effects
Freelance Motion Graphic Designer (3d)Moving Image & Film / Ref: PM1601
Looking to collaborate with likeminded creative motion designers?
Do you have a showreel that you are truly proud of?
One of London’s finest creative motion design studio is looking for some help for the rest of 2019. Specifically a freelance Motion Graphic Designer who has showreel bursting with eye opening examples of 3d projects, that are both designed and animated by yourself.
This motion design company has their name tagged on globally recognised creative work from broadcast branding and idents, to channel/show promos, brand films, online content and some projection mapping too. They are an established and hard working team of designers.
You will be exposed to various projects across genre, and be expected to bring ideas to the table. In addition to After Effects, you will be expected to know Cinema 4d at advance level to model, render, apply lighting and shade and animate, along with octane or redshift renderers. Broadcast design experience would be a bonus. But the ability to work collaboratively in a team is a must.
If you are freelancer in London, with a showreel demonstrating your ability to match the above, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel link, to be considered for this freelance job.
This is an onsite freelance job in London.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Day rate between £275 to £300
You are guaranteed to be paid weekly through Peas
Stay looped in for other jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£275 to £300/day
Video EditorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1634
A global professional organisation renowned in their field for over 50 years, seeks Video Editor full-time. It’s an interesting business who innovate, inspire and champion their audiences. They have a unique platform to discover and tell deeply compelling stories. And they pose a fantastic opportunity for that special Video Editor.
As their Video Editor you’ll play a crucial role in bringing the wider content strategy to life, through production of short form, mid and some long form video content. You will be responsible for the creation of original video output, creating films and educational content to reach a broader audience through native and social channels. Further responsibilities include;
- Execute on global video & audio production within wider content strategy.
- Create new video content to support various business departments, internationally.
- Work to internal video production calendars.
- Manage the video archive; re-purpose and curate content for use in digital channels.
- Consult on video usage and production for internal teams.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to create high production value content.
- Assist internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised for our audiences and organised.
Skills & experiences sought;
- Experience editing visual content (and some audio) in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Some proficiency in Adobe After Effects for post-production of editorial video, and grading software.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace.
- Accountability for delivery of video projects to specified time-frames.
- Relevant studies and/or experience in areas that include but are not limited to English, Media and Journalism.
An incredible opportunity to create videos for a global audience, and for some of the best-known brands on the planet. If you are keen to apply, have the desired experience and can commit to travelling 15% of the time, we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com.
Salary range between £35k to £45k (dependent on experience) + benefits
This is a full-time vacancy in London Apply with your CV and summary of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in https://twitter.com/wearepeas
£35k to £45k