Jobs tagged as: 3d logo mark
Motion Designer (brand expression)Moving Image & Film / Ref: PM-34059
An opportunity to work on ‘motion first’ brand identity projects, as a Motion Designer.
London based internationally recognised brand design agency seeks freelance Motion Designer on a project-by-project basis. Agency collaborates with brands who possess the creative ambition to deliver fresh innovative design work. Presently they have an 8 week project on, with a possible for a further 6 week extension.
- Collaborate with brand identity designers
- Explore and expand their concepts, and experiment with motion graphics early on in the project
- Contribute to the project by providing motion ideas on brand expression.
- Able to bring brand design identity ideas to life in 2d
- Work in 3d to design, build, render, animate brand logo marks
What we are looking for;
- A showreel exhibiting your proudest and best work as a motion designer, from within the last 3-4 years.
- High proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and in Cinema 4d.
- A CV& showreel demonstrating your experience within brand identities as a motion designer
- Demonstrate brand expression work in your showreel
- Demonstrate 3d logo mark design and animation in your showreel
- It would be a bonus, should you have expertise in editing videos using adobe premiere pro.
An exciting prospect. Perfectly suited a motion designer who has been exposed to brand design agency structure. Please apply in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel URL to be considered.
As we seek specific type of experience, please consider your application carefully so it addresses the adverts criteria. In the case you don’t showcase the skills & experiences needed in your CV/portfolio/showreel, it’s unlikely that you will hear from us (unless you are suited to other jobs).
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
£300 to £400/day doe
London based (remote working)