Jobs tagged as: cinema 4d
Freelance Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: LT1378
Not your everyday studio
Internationally renowned creative motion studio in London, who’s not afraid to push creative boundaries, seeks freelance Motion Graphic Designer.
Someone who has the experience and skills to design boards, animate in 2d & 3d, and composite too. Projects are plentiful and range from channel re-brands, commercials, promos, brand films, corporates and some bespoke one-off pieces too.
They specifically seek someone who is advance in photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects + plug-ins and ideally cinema 4d too. Also would like to see some nice examples of kinetic type animations and some good examples of applying creative animation towards identities.
Interested parties to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with a current showreel, and a CV.
This is a freelance role, on-site on London
Day rate depending on skills range from £250 to £300 a day
CV and showreel to email@example.com
Follow us at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavor to reply to you all
£250 to £300 a day
Lead Moving Image DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1417
Creative agency in London’s west end seeks a Lead Moving Image Designer full-time.
They are a lovely team, who plan, develop and create integrated campaigns across all consumer channels for their clients. An open minded and forward thinking team.
They seek a Lead Moving Image Designer to become an integral part the agency, not a department that sits in isolation but working seamlessly within the wider creative and strategic team. This person will be responsible from conceptual stage through to production and have ability to raise the bar as high as your powers take you!
For this employer, a successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes;
- A senior moving image designer, who understands that client relationship, and their needs
- Someone professional and accountable for their work
- Creatively fearless, and can create the unexpected
- Highly experienced within 3d animation, but also adept in 2d and some basic editing
- Able to run a project from start to finish; concept, storyboard, production and post production through to versioning and delivery.
- Advance user in Cinema 4d and its associated plugins/3rd party renderers, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (Optical Flares, Trapcode Suite etc.) and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of CAD data files and importing them as usable assets within Cinema 4D.
- A keen eye for detail, especially with typography in film and animation.
- Maintaining a clean and professional image at all times.
For them, a senior 3d creative is the primary skill here, followed by 2d and editing. To find a professional who can run this type of work, manage freelancers when needed, and deliver on projects consistently is the dream.
If you feel you meet the criteria, and have a showreel to demonstrate your relevant skills, we would love to hear from you via @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV And your showreel link.
This is a full-time job in London
Salary on offer stands between £40,000 to £50,000
Suitable applicants will be contacted, however we will endeavour to reply to you all.
Not quite right for the role, stay connected to hear more;
£40000 to £50000