Jobs tagged as: brand partnerships
Senior Talent Agent for Creative & Design at PeasPod / Ref: MYJOBATPEAS
Peas is London’s specialist talent agency for creative & design, moving image & film and project management.
Our small but perfectly efficient, agile, and diverse team of humans are looking to hire a new member within the Design and Creative team. We supply talent in sectors fashion, sports, luxury, technology, professional services, hospitality, entertainments, arts, and culture and more.
We are interested in hearing from someone who has experienced working within end-to-end creative and design-based Talent Management, including business development, 360 hybrid account and project management. Someone who takes the upmost pride in managing their clients’ needs no matter the skill, or the hour the briefing arrives. This person has to be super organised and a deft multi-tasker. A pro when it comes to organising freelancers at speed, and handholding those permanent placements with all the intricacies of the process from introduction to offer, including negotiations, contracts, and more. Being that person who can be on the other end of the phone at the final hour or meet them before work when they are about to resign to support them in the process.
- You will be expected to scope out business and talent needs, seek locate and onboard talent, manage end-to-end process for freelance and permanent hires, reference check, maintain compliancy, and grow client accounts. The most important thing here is relationship management with both your client and the talent you are representing.
- You will be that person who can mediate between people with humility, maintain clear lines of communication, keeping the process as enjoyable and professional as possible.
- Your role will see you speak to variety of creatives daily from talented up and coming juniors through to director level talent, all wanting to spending time with you to discuss career ambitions and journeys. Clear and professional communication is paramount in this role. You will be required you to speak regularly to our network of talent on the phone, WhatsApp, email, LinkedIn and other social platforms. Taking the opportunity to meet individuals as much as possible, in a virtual world we value our relationships and ensure we are getting out to see individuals and the companies we partner with.
- Having confidence to work a room at a networking event is helpful too. Something that comes with experience of the creative & design sector, and something you find rewarding.
- You may be requested to attending University to Lecture on industry trends, or offer portfolio and interview advise to support the new generation of talent.
The ideal individual would be a ‘team player’. Someone who is a ‘we/us/ours’ type, as collaborating with your colleagues holds ample business opportunity. If the business does well, we as a team do well.
These core skills allow for us to all work together and do better not just as a company but individually ensuring everyone has successes.
We are looking out for;
* experienced working in recruitment managing a freelance and permanent desk, within design & creative.
- Care, consideration and thought in your application. - Someone who wants to work remote first, in a small talent agency. Searching for a new space.. - Experience managing talent in the creative & design sector, freelance bookings and full-time placements. - Experience in managing client accounts successfully, proven growth - Slick organisational skills
- Flexible working hours - Remote working in London, with regular team meet ups. - 25 days leave + Birthday Day off + Free days off between Christmas and New Year’s Eve. - Individual based commission and bonus - Private health insurance upon meeting targets - Work-from-abroad annual allowance in year two - Annual company abroad trips and events - Company laptop and phone - Allowance towards home office set-up - Sabbatical leave after length of service - Access to personal financial planning advice - Employee referral bonus - Pension contributions
If this appeals to you, and you have the required experience, we would love to hear from you. Send in your CV to email@example.com
ROLE 1/ Middle Weight experienced recruitment consultant
ROLE 2/ Senior experienced recruitment consultant
ROLE 3/ Director level experienced recruitment consultant
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
£salary + comms + bonus