Jobs tagged as: 2d animation
Motion Designer (conceptual)Moving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33961
What’s different about this role?
Well, it’s an opportunity within a top calibre motion studio in London, a studio who hold creativity at the heart of all work be it 2d or 3d in style, or film.
They will encourage you to ideate and explore your concepts, and you will be involved right till the end.
The employer is an award-winning motion studio, based in Shoreditch with clientele across sectors tech, fashion, arts & culture, broadcast and more.
They seek a motion designer to join their team full-time; a central role in shaping all creative output of the studio. This is for you if you’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting creative briefs, have solid skills in 2D and 3D motion design, as well as having a thirst for new technologies.
- Get involved from conceptual and ideation stage in all project. Being able to visually and verbally articulate your ideas to your team, and to your client.
- Create, design and animate in 2D & 3D, using the Adobe suite, cinema 4d, and (to some degree) unreal engine.
- Supporting in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative and production proposals
- Promoting and being a crucial part of company culture and values
- Conceiving and pitching design concepts to brands and clients, in collaboration with Design Director or Creative Director.
- Continuously discovering new tools, processes and ideas, adding to the breadth and diversity of creative development.
- At least 4 years of experience within a conceptual motion design role, (although we consider all levels)
- Ability to design concepts, and animate them
- Proficient in Cinema 4D, Adobe CC and an understanding of Unreal Engine
- Passionate about film & video and the creative industries, as well as taking pride in yours and the studio’s work
- Understanding of visual storytelling and how to translate complex ideas into engaging visuals
- Excellent organisation, communication and collaboration skills
If you crave this new challenge, and have the required skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay in touch via Instagram; www.instagram.com/peas.london/& Linked-in www.linkedin.com/company/38320…
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
up to £50k DOE
East London, hybrid working