Jobs tagged as: adobe premiere
Video EditorMoving Image & Film / Ref: RB1304
If you looking for a secure long term Video Editing job, in a small friendly and creative company this may well be the opportunity.
Well established east London based creative agency are on the hunt for a full-time Video Editor. A company who partner with clients to create innovative and well thought out videos and motion graphics to an incredibly high standard. The team are passionate about every aspect of their work, and the directors have an acute eye for detail…something they’ve built a sterling reputation for!
As a Video Editor here, your role/responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate closely with the video/motion team, producers and indeed Company Directors
- Receive a brief, bring your perspective/angle to a story and be responsible for the whole process from rough cut, to coordinating, reviewing and editing the final piece.
- Handle raw footage, VO’s, sound, and occasionally graphics too
- Reordering and fine-tuning content
- Working quickly within tight deadlines
- Quality control, ensuring attention to detail guarantee
- Maintain your innovative ways of editing
- Ensure the smooth running of editing workflow from briefing to the final deliverable
A lovely job, made up with friendly and professional creative team, corporate clients with nice budgets and appetite to push boundaries, nice office environment and location, and ultimately offering exposure to great showreel worthy projects!
- This particular client are looking for a Video Editor with experience of;
- Working closely/alongside not only video/film work, but some Motion Graphics and VFX too
- Some Adobe Premiere grading experience
- Super proficiency Editing in Premiere and medium skill level in After Effects too
- Utmost work ethic with a proactive and confident attitude
- An up to date showreel demonstrating your abilities.
In return, you will not only progress your career, but also receive a salary of between £25k to £30k, + many many soft benefits to make you feel loved.
Interested parties to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org WITH your CV and a current version of your showreel.
This is a full-time onsite job in London (only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK)
Suitable candidates will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all
Apply via email@example.com
More jobs on http://wearepeas.com/moving-image-film
Follow us www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£25,000 to £30,000