Managing Editor - Thought LeadershipWriting / Ref: PM-33152
£90,000 to £100,000 + benefits + bonus
London (remote working, traveling in for meetings)
An opportunity to make global wide-reaching impact with your work, and interact with leaders at some of the best-known brands on the planet.
This is a ‘Managing Editor - Thought Leadership’ role for a global professional organisation, with European HQ in London.
Play senior pivotal role in bringing the organisations b2b editorial content strategy to life. Working with executive leadership, region leaders and cross-functionally with team leads across all key customer segments, to develop, drive and own omni-channel programs. You’ll ensure content meets editorial guidelines and standards, and manage vendors to execute.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Conceptualise and execute on cross-channel programs for key audiences, working cross-functionally with departments, editorial and brand teams to identify key topics.
- Develop a scalable and repeatable program framework for the organization.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to commission, create and curate relevant content for your campaigns.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide content for their own channels at the appropriate time and cadence.
- Understand research methodologies and develop expertise in which to use.
- Ability to run budgets and manage those who are running budgets.
- Curate b2b editorial product content and manage its development in line with content strategy
- Familiarity in working with commercial departments to ensure that the editorial offer can support revenue growth.
Required skills for this role are:
- A bachelor’s degree in either English or Journalism
- Experience of spearheading B2B omn-ichannel editorial content strategy
- Experience of editorial product development: Thought Leadership, flagship papers/whitepapers, digital channels, printed, graphics, video
- Proven capability in weaving research, data and interviews into coherent, compelling content
- Excellent client presence, experience dealing with senior executives, including presenting at external events
- Managing a small team, outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships and gaining alignment.
- Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on any topic from new methodologies to new and emerging trends.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace
- Excellent writing, editing, public speaking, and presentation skills at native English level
If you have the desire to drive forward cross channel b2b editorial products for a global organization, and meet incredibly fascinating business leaders this role offers a fantastic opportunity for you. Send in your CV, and some text summarising you’re your rational for this application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time job in London Remote working with option to travel in to office when needed
Salary on offer from £90,000 to £100,000 + benefits + bonus
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all