Talent ManagerProject Management / Ref: SM1640
An opportunity for a Talent Manager / Agent to join an established niche market Recruitment Agency in East London (Old Street).
The company specialises in Design Recruitment and has been established since 2009.
Recruiting for International Brands across the Arts and Culture, Fashion and Beauty, Leisure and Hospitality, Editorial, Consumer, Broadcaster, Tech, Media and Financial sectors.
Followed by a ray of the Best Agencies across Graphic Design, Art Direction, Motion Graphics and Production.
Made-up of two hands on Directors and a great team of experienced Consultants & Studio support.
All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, self-investment to influence the shape of the Agency and a platform to carve your own successful career that you will be proud of.
As a Talent Manager, every day is unique. Your role will be a balance between brands and agencies coming to you for talent needs across full time, freelance and contract whilst always keeping an eye out for companies you are not working with that your pool of talent would desire to collaborate with on projects.
Maintaining relations with London’s top talent through offering only the very best opportunities, listening to them and being a part of their career journey.
- Managing a set number of client accounts, with periodic meetings to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Market research and market mapping
- Publishing and upkeep of job adverts.
- Seeking out London’s top end design talent through a variety of different platforms.
- Headhunting passive candidates on Linked In
- Meet and register such talent, performing all necessary checks.
- Obtaining verbal and written references from prospective clients
- Career coaching
- Interview coaching
- Portfolio coaching
- Relationship management
- Problem solving and query handling
- Assess candidate’s suitability for active position in London, Europe, US wide creative industry whilst ensuring they are always marketed to places of interest.
- Checking all necessary compliance documentation updating all required information on our database and carry out regular audits
- Maintain administrative diligence
- Proactively work as a team player across all client needs insuring your pool of talent is not just working in your set of clients but also your colleagues as we operate a very collaborative team. Ultimate goal is to keep clients and candidates happy.
- Degree Educated
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Initiative, creativity for “outside the box” thinking
- Desire to meet targets, supersede and always challenge yourself in a healthy environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Self-motivated to speak to customer daily
- Team player
- Bring analytical thinking to the table
What you need to succeed:
There is not one ideal or typical person that we are looking for, we encourage a diverse environment. However, given the nature of the role you will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, naturally intuitive, human approach paired with a commercial awareness to grow our business and its offering to service the industry.
Ultimately passionate towards being a talent partner to world leading creative industry here in London
This is a fantastic role for someone able to multitask superbly well, who desires to carve out an incredibly rewarding career.
Strong work ethic and willingness to learn are very important to us and with our supportive team, you will receive training and an opportunity to learning.
Could you be the newest member of our team?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you feel you have what it takes to be our newest addition, apply in to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!
Subject field labelled as Peas NEWBIE
Yours Head Pea.