Junior Talent AssistantProject Management / Ref: SM1586
£21k to £23k
(x2 Roles To join either Design, Branding and Art Direction team or Motion Graphics team)
An opportunity for a Talent Assistant to join an established niche market talent agency in east London (Old Street).
The company specialises in Branding, Graphics, Art Direction, Motion Design, Animation & Film talent which has been established since 2009.
Peas have partnered up with highly desirable brands across arts & culture, fashion, beauty, leisure, hospitality, editorial, consumer, broadcaster, tech brands, and globally renowned creative agencies to secure the finest talent, when they require.
Made-up of two hands on Directors and great team of experienced Consultants.
All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, relationship building, self-investment and creativity to influence the shape of our business and a platform to carve your own successful career.
As a Talent Assistant, every day is unique. Your role will be to supporting the Consultants to a balance between clients (agencies & brands) coming to you for talent needs, and maintaining relations with London’s top talent.
- Working across client (agencies & brands) accounts.
- Attending periodic meetings with the Consultants to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Take minutes to follow up and build a profile.
- Seeking out London’s top end talent across branding, graphics and design, motion design, animation and film talent including client, creative services and studio through a variety of different platforms.
- Communicate with talent either through email, phone call or face to face.
- Register such talent, performing all necessary checks.
- Assess candidate’s suitability for active position London, Europe and US.
- Keep candidate database accurate and up-to-date
- Headhunting passive candidates on LinkedIn
- Relationship management
- Career coaching
- Interview coaching
- Portfolio coaching
- Liaise with team and manager to prioritise resource needs and see who have suited per job.
- Maintain administrative diligence
- Market research and market mapping
- Obtaining verbal and written references from prospective clients
- Problem solving and query handling
- Publishing and upkeep of job adverts.
- Checking all necessary compliance documentation, updating all required information on our database and carry out regular audits
What you need to succeed
There is not one ideal or typical person that we are looking for, we encourage a diverse environment. However, given the nature of the role you will need to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, and the following will benefit the right person for the role:
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Initiative, creativity for “outside the box” thinking
- Desire to meet targets
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be highly organised and methodical in your approach
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Self-motivated to speak to customer daily
- Become a part of our team
- Bring analytical thinking to the table
- Passionate towards being a talent partner to world leading creative industry here in London
This is a fantastic role for someone able to multitask superbly well, and who desired to carve out an incredibly rewarding career. Strong work ethic and willingness to learn are very important to us and with our supportive team, you will receive training and an opportunity to learning.
Could you be the newest member of our team?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please send in your CV along with a summary of why you feel you are a suited candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about us here;