Studio ManagerProject Management / Ref: SM1585
£24k to £30k
A central role within our agency.
Peas are a niche market design & animation recruitment business, and we all take great pride in what we do; supply the finest talent, to highly desired London and European companies.
Having set up 10 years ago we have found ourselves in a fruitful position not having to do any new business. All our business comes through recommendation and referral operating very much with London best talent when it comes to Graphic Design and Art Direction, Client & Creative Services to Motion Graphics for prestigious international fashion brands through to award winning London creative agencies. Our offering is growing daily allowing us to move into other markets including NYC, SF, Oregon, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Berlin and more.
We all work collaboratively and as a team, to professionally serve our customers, in locating and securing their dream role. As a small team we thrive, and all passionately working towards one team goal. We have a happy work life balance, are progressing our careers, work in a lovely environment and have supportive culture from above that promotes self-worth. 2019 has been a record-breaking year for us, with our expansion plans 2020 will only be more exciting.
Not to mention our trip next year to work in Ibiza, we all get to go away and work as we would in the UK but without the hustle and bustle of London
(not an incentive trip – everyone gets to go).
Like what you have read so far?
On to the role requirements;
- Front of house, supplier management and administration.
- Compliancy and candidate data management
- Creation of weekly sales report on excel
- IT management, database, network, cloud and computer systems
- Jobs board, updating with new jobs and pushing on social media.
- HR& Operations; handbook, on boarding, contracts, checks, holiday & sickness, health and safety
- Brand and special projects, event, social and PR management
- Quarterly employment intermediaries reporting
- Be the social secretary
- Help hire additional team members
- Ad-hoc special projects
Highly sought-after skills and attributes Required
- University degree graduate or equivalent years in experience
- Positive, confident personality and calm manner
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and ability to priorities own time.
- A team player, with ‘one goal’ mentality
- Acute attention to detail
- Accountability to ensure deadlines are met
- Conscious of confidential and sensitive information at all times
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel and Windows PC.
- Professional conduct in a small office environment
Could you be the newest member of our team?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please send in your CV along with a summary of why you feel you are a suited candidate to email@example.com (subject line: ‘I want to be your Operations Manager’)
More about us here;