Resource/Studio ManagerProject Management / Ref: SM-34191
£35k to £45k
London based (mainly remote)
A creative agency based in London, is looking for a full-time Resource/Studio Manager.
They work in the luxury fashion and fragrance, sport, music, gaming and technology sectors.
They are entrepreneurial, collaborative, respectful, transparent and accountable.
- Manage a detailed booking schedule for up to 25 creatives (full-time and freelance)
- Be the go-to agency person for all creative resourcing
- Have the ability to long-term plan resource (not just week to week)
- Understand the creative process to a point where they can estimate the time needed to do a task and collaborate with the account team on what’s needed
- Be a partner to the Account and Project Management team ensuring that they have the resource needed to hit planned project milestones
- In time, understand which staff are right for specific projects based on aesthetic and style
- In time, get to know the creative team’s work style and ability e.g. a self-starter who does not need oversight versus someone who needs to be checked in with regularly to keep them on track
- Work with the MD to plan out upcoming freelance needs
- Manage freelance bookings and scheduling
- Assist in the finance aspect of freelancers, following up on their invoices, sharing our billing details and finance processes etc
- Check-in with the creative team regularly to ensure they are on task
- Identify resource gaps quickly when unexpected work comes in resulting in booked resource being used on an unplanned project
- Be able to manage a team on different timezones and understand how this can benefit projects when a timeline is tight
- Understand the challenges that come with managing resource in a remote setting
- Resource management experience, working with art directors, designers, strategists, producers
- Handling permanent and freelance resource.
- Been a go-to person for all creative resourcing
- Experience of luxury fashion sector, either gained from inhouse or agency side.
- Partnered with Account and Project Management teams
- Administer freelancer invoices process and help finance team
If you possess luxury fashion sector experience, either agency or brand side, and have worked in a Resource Manager capacity, please send in your CV to email@example.com
We review each and every application (which takes a great deal of time), therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All the best
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.