Creative Services ManagerProject Management / Ref: SM-34185
£65k to £95k
London (4 days onsite, 1 day remote)
Opportunity to lead a team of creative visionaries at one of the most famous luxury fashion brands in the UK.
Vacancy is for a Creative Services Manager who can direct projects and production teams and be responsible for the commercial and growth of the brand through leadership of a multi-disciplinary team.
You’ll be joining and managing a team of world-class creatives as well the front-to-back-end management of new product launches, seasonable and experiential campaigns and integrated brand output. As well as award-winning creative output from design, to campaigns, to product.
The business is renowned for its progressive work and is a creative game-changer and trend-setter within the luxury fashion industry. The brand works with an extremely high profile list of collaborators, film-makers and photographers (in addition to their world-class in-house team).
They’re looking for a highly skilled and extremely experienced Creative Services Manager to join a passionate team full-time. You’ll head up and strategically/operationally manage a fully integrated and diverse in-house team towards the production of world-class brand campaigns across print, film and photography, for world-class print, physical and digital output.
- Luxury fashion sector experience, gained from either agency or brand side.
- Experience of managing creative services, including project management, and production, and their many nuances and intricacies, across fully integrated print digital and physical campaigns.
- Shape and improve the process both creatively and commercially.
- Managed large-scale teams and a multitude of small to large scale projects.
- Confident in being a compass point for questions.
- Master of all integrated timelines, workstreams, teams, and budgets.
- Well versed at managing and reporting both upwards to key founders and or stakeholders, as well as managing down and directing an integrated team.
- Experience in managing multiple streams of work, integrated timelines and budgets, whilst staying cool, calm and collected
If you have luxury fashion sector experience, either agency or brand side, and are at Creative Services Manager level (or Director level but happy to be hands on), please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review each and every application (which takes a great deal of time), therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All the best
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.