Recruitment AdministratorProject Management / Ref: SL1622
An opportunity for a Recruitment Administration to join an established niche market Recruitment Agency in East London (Old Street).
On a temp to perm basis for 3 - 6 months.
The company specialises in Design Recruitment and has been established since 2009.
Recruiting for International Brands across Arts, Culture, Fashion, Beauty, Leisure, Hospitality, Editorial, Consumer, Broadcaster, Tech, Media and Financial.
Followed by a ray of the Best Agencies across Graphic Design, Art Direction, Motion Graphics and Production.
Made-up of two hands on Directors and great team of experienced Consultants & Studio.
All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, self-investment to influence the shape of the Agency and a platform to carve your own successful career.
We are looking for a bright and driven Junior to join our sparkling team. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised team player, who has exceptional organisation skills to assist our team with general admin and database management. This role has opportunities to contribute to, and learn about, a wide range of areas of the company with possibility for a permanent position after 6 months.
- CV management
- Pre-vetting candidates via phone
- Database management of profiles
- Compliance checks
- Arranging face to face interviews for Consultants
- Attending meetings and taking minutes; forming a candidate profile
- Supporting Consultants with job searches for Full Time and Freelance Bookings; researching and presenting suitable solutions, co-ordinating bookings and interviews
- Connecting with candidate on social media platforms
- Scanning and archiving files on the system
- Client profile management
- Attending Client meetings and take minutes on behalf of Consultant
Experience, Skills, Attributes
- University Graduate
- High levels of focus, accuracy and accountability in your work
- Advance level organisational skills
- English language skills written and verbal, with a polite and confident manner
- Consistent customer service skills
- A proactive mind, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Ability to maintain calm and order in times of heightened workload
- Skilled in handling numbers with precision
- Humility, care and a sense of purpose
Please send in your CV along with a summary of why you feel you are a suited candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
More on instagram.com/peas.yeah/