Senior Bookings SchedulerProject Management / Ref: PM1657
£30k to £35k
Do you have scheduling experience? From within a VFX (or Motion Design or Animation) company environment? And gain satisfaction in the smooth running of the production department? If yes, we may just have the perfect vacancy for you
Highly decorated motion design studio in London, known within the international design community seeks a Senior Bookings Scheduler full-time. A fantastic bunch of people who partner with world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects. Established, independent and ample scope to grow even further.
They now seek an experienced Senior Bookings Scheduler to join them in London. A pivotal role within the company that will see you interact with every department to ensure smooth operation of the production department. Other responsibilities include;
- Maintain scheduling system Farmerswife to manage studio resources and artists’ time.
- Communicate project statuses and resolve any issues.
- Forward planning to flag and/or resolve any potential resource issues.
- Assist the hiring managers with talent sourcing needs.
- Assist with onboarding new freelancers and staff.
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Manage and process invoices through Paprika and Farmerswife in a timely manner.
- Assist with the set up of new suppliers and projects across all channels
Exciting role for someone to immerse oneself amongst a creative motion powerhouse of a studio. If you have excellent organisational skills, have used Farmerswife or ScheduALL and worked in either VFX or Motion studio we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org