Video Content ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1633
£36k to £52k (doe) + benefits
Are you a live action content Producer, with experience of telling stories to global audiences?
If so, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
A global professional organisation renowned in their field for over 50 years, seeks Video Content Producer full-time. It’s an interesting business who innovate, inspire and champion their audience. They have a unique platform to discover and tell deeply compelling stories. And pose a fantastic opportunity for that special Producer.
This Video Content Producer will play a crucial role in the team, bringing content strategy to life through management video content production. You will be responsible for creating original video output, always seeking opportunities to re-purpose and repackage digital content to reach a broader audience through native and social channels. Further responsibilities include;
- Produce high quality, high production value work to meet your external audiences expectations.
- Create new video content to support the entire global business, and its internal departments.
- Conceptualise and execute on global video production.
- Manage and plan for video production calendars.
- Produce one-off pieces of video content, but also help develop continuing series that will delight audiences.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to create content.
- Work with internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised
- Produce content from 30 to 60 seconds, 2 to 5 minutes, and some 30 to 60 minute series too.
- Travelling to various regions globally, up to 30% of your time.
Skills & experiences sought:
- Demonstrable experience in creating live action video content, for global audiences.
- Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships.
- Relevant studies and/or experience in areas that include but are not limited to English, Media and Journalism.
- Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace.
- Accountability for delivery of video projects to specified time frames.
- Complimentary skills as self-shooting PD.
An incredible opportunity to Produce work for a global audience, and collaborate with some of the best-known brands on the planet. If you are keen to apply, have the desired experience and can commit to travelling 30% of the time, we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com.
Salary range between £36k to £52k (dependent on experience) + benefits
This is a full-time vacancy in London
Apply with your CV and summary of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in https://twitter.com/wearepeas