Senior Producer (film & animation)Project Management / Ref: PM1525
£40,000 to £55,000
Film & animation production company seeks a smart, brave and intuitive Senior Producer (or an aspiring senior) full-time
Role & responsibilities include;
- Collaborate with founders and executive producers to manage and develop client accounts.
- Produce multiple 2d motion design & animation and live action films, simultaneously
- Oversee all own projects from conception to completion, maintaining the integrity of the production workflow
- Have full financial control, from forecasting & scoping initial budgets through to managing complex multi-layered budgets
- Manage client expectations and feedback
- Resource teams as appropriate to project needs
- Successful track in producing branded content, and high-end corporate films
- Ample experience in pre-production, production and post production of live action films, and 2d motion designer & animation (in equal dosage).
- The ability to manage, control, encourage and motivate creative and technical folk
- Able to scope, develop and manage budgets
- Adept in use of Word, Excel and Outlook. Understands the web as a research tool.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a broad range of social environments from the board room through to the ‘shop floor’
- Experience of managing complex timelines and senior executive stakeholders
- Superb client care and communication skills even in the most pressured settings
A great opportunity to gain international exposure, and produce high end film and animation videos. All whilst being surrounded by a lovely team who all care about doing fantastic work, in a smart and professional way.
If you have the required experience and are keen to apply, we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com
This is a full-time job in London
Salary on offer £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more