Digital Media ExecutiveProject Management / Ref: PM-33535
Day rate circa £185/day
Remote, UK based, working 40hrs a week. 6 month fixed-term contract.
A global non-profit organisation renowned in their field for over 30 years, seeks a Digital Media Executive on a 6 month fixed-term-contract.
A fantastic opportunity for someone early in career with some experience with digital platforms and running ad-server reports.
Role and responsibilities include;
- Administration associated with the set up and the running of digital campaigns.
- Copy, creative upload, audience profiling, trafficking, tracking and campaign budget management
- Alongside a team manage a high volume of individual active campaigns
- Optimise campaigns to improve overall performance.
- Stay abreast of new platforms and innovation, and understand the digital platforms of the future.
- And more.
If you have some experience in the above, are analytical in your work, and have a passion for digital media we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.