Project Manager/ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM-33338
£35000 to £40000
London (remote mainly)
An award-winning creative production company with a broad and desirable client base are in the market for an all-round Project Manager.
A well established production company with a consistently positive reputation for creative output. They produce work for agencies, broadcasters, sports/lifestyle brands, and arts and culture brands too. They have an award winning design and post-production teams inhouse and are proud to provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to delivery for their clients.
Its someone we partnered with for many years and feedback never fails.
They are now in the market seeking an experienced, hands-on and thorough Project Manager with confidence to work across a range of disciplines from print to digital to motion/video and integrated campaigns. Remit includes;
- Bringing balance to a highly creative team with organisation, scheduling, attention to detail, client management and commercial processes.
- Managing multiple projects through from concept to completion
- Ensuring delivery of high quality creative work on time and on budget
- Building strong relationships with clients and developing accounts
- Supporting the creative team
- Managing profitability; creating budgets, managing resource, negotiating costs, managing client expectations
- Maintaining the highest standards of production, checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
- Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers
- Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
- Ensuring that production reports and business projections are up to date and accurate
- Supporting Senior Producers on integrated campaigns with multiple asset deliverables.
A well suited role for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and who understand that great creativity has its own path. Ideal candidate to have experience Producing work across disciplines print, digital, motion/video and integrated campaigns. Someone fluent with Google docs and Microsoft packages (including Excel).
Our client are a friendly inclusive and forward thinking team. If you have the required experience, and passionate to Produce creative work, you have to apply in for review. Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.