Senior Account ManagerProject Management / Ref: PM-33322
£46,000 to £52,000
Hybrid onsite/remote working, London
A superb diverse and well-rounded role. Advance your career within this successful branding agency. You will join a small dynamic independent agency based in central London. An opportunity to take responsibility, and have your ideas heard, while working on high profile corporate brand identity projects focused on the MENA region.
Role and responsibilities:
- Full account management and project management, being the main point of contact for clients, managing full cycle process from pitch/brief through to creative/design management and delivery.
- Collaborate with Client Director to identify strategic business opportunities and develop business proposals
- Ensure outstanding service levels delivered across client business and develop strong, lasting relationships
- Presenting to clients and composing appropriate presentation documents.
- Formulating and exploring briefs with the client to clarify details of deliverables
- Manage project timelines, finances, and workflow processes.
- Working with creative team to develop creative briefs for projects
- Liaising with key suppliers
- Forward planning studio resource
- Manage finance on accounts, raising invoices, account forecasting, management and control of print and production costs
- Contribute to new business pitches, writing new business proposals
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years of experience (although we consider all levels) agency side, with experience in corporate identity design strategy and development
- Proven project management credentials
- Strong understanding of agency processes and resourcing
- Ability to relate to clients at a range of levels of seniority and build lasting relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills, and written communication
- Interest in and knowledge of the MENA region highly desirable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Keen to apply? If you recent career has exposed you to account management of brand identity design work, and you are keen to work on MENA region clientele, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV to email@example.com to apply.
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.