Resourcer / Bookings AgentProject Management / Ref: PM-32189
upto £200 a day (via Umbrella)
Remote for now, hybrid on/off site soon (east London)
If you have design or motion resource/scheduling experience, and free immediately this could be a great opportunity for your career!
Highly decorated motion design studio in London, known within the international design community seeks a Resource/Traffic Manager temp-to-perm. A fantastic bunch of people who partner with world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects. Established, independent and ample scope to grow even further.
They now seek an experienced Resource/Traffic Manager to join them in London. A pivotal role within the company that will see you interact with every department to ensure smooth operation of the production department. Other responsibilities include;
- Maintain scheduling system Farmerswife to manage studio resources and artists’ time.
- Communicate project statuses and resolve any issues.
- Forward planning to flag and/or resolve any potential resource issues.
- Assist the hiring managers with talent sourceing needs.
- Assist with on-boarding new freelancers and staff.
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Manage and process invoices through Paprika and Farmerswife in a timely manner.
- Assist with the set up of new suppliers and projects across all channels
Exciting role for someone to immerse oneself amongst a creative motion powerhouse of a studio. If you are a Resource/Traffic Manager with excellent organisational skills, have used Farmerswife or ScheduALL and have worked in either Motion or Design studio we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com
This is a TEMP-TO-PERM role, 5 days a week in London Remote for now, hybrid on/off site soon.
Day rate £200 a day via umbrella company. Perm salary tbc