Talent Assistant on Graphic Design & Art Direction team at PeasProject Management / Ref: PEAS1641
£21,000 DOE + Commission
An opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join an established niche market Recruitment Agency in East London (Old Street).
The company specialises in Design Recruitment and has been established since 2009.
Recruiting for International Brands across the Arts and Culture, Fashion and Beauty, Leisure and Hospitality, Editorial, Consumer, Broadcaster, Tech, Media and Financial sectors.
Followed by a ray of the Best Agencies across Graphic Design, Art Direction, Motion Graphics and Production.
Made-up of two hands on Directors and a great team of experienced Consultants & Studio support.
All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, self-investment to influence the shape of the Agency and a platform to carve your own successful career that you will be proud of.
We are looking for a bright and driven addition to join our sparkling team. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised team player, who has exceptional planning and a can-do attitude to assist our team with general administration, coordination and database management. This role has opportunities to contribute to, and learn about, a wide range of areas of the company with possibility to move into a Consultant position.
- CV management
- Pre-vetting candidates via phone
- Database management of profiles
- Compliance checks
- Arranging face to face interviews for Consultants
- Attending meetings and taking minutes; forming a candidate profile
- Supporting Consultants with job searches for Full Time and Freelance Bookings; researching and presenting suitable solutions, co-ordinating bookings and interviews.
- Connecting with candidate on social media platforms
- Client profile management
- Attending Client meetings and take minutes on behalf of Consultant
- University Graduate
- High levels of focus, accuracy and accountability in your work.
- English language skills written and verbal, with a polite and confident manner.
- Consistent customer service skills.
- A proactive mind, always looking for ways to improve and learn.
- Ability to maintain calm and order in times of heightened workload.
- Skilled in handling numbers with precision.
- Humility, care and a sense of purpose.
- Scanning and archiving files on the system
Experience, Skills, Attributes
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to take on regular routine tasks.
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise and focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you feel you have what it takes to be our newest addition, apply in to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!
Subject field labelled as Peas NEWBIE
Yours Head Pea.