Senior Integrated ProducerProject Management / Ref: MM33275
One of the world’s best creative advertising and digital experience studios seeks an non-traditional integrated producer, with brand development experience, to join our London-based production team.
What’s different about this opportunity is that our client don’t have account managers, so our producers speak directly with client. You’d be scoping projects from a fee POV as well as a production budget POV, whilst being responsible for resourcing internal teams and working with media partners to confirm deliverables. Therefore it is not your traditional agency producer role! Past experience in project or account management will hold you in good stead, or simply a love of working with & building client relationships.
The perfect candidate will be eager to learn and motivated to solve for the big picture and tackle the details. Being solutions oriented, you take the initiative to identify opportunities or solve problems autonomously, with other producers, and/ or interdisciplinary team members. You’re diligent, fast on your feet, responsible and always deliver on time.
You have the ability to think critically and resourcefully manage the unknown. You’ll love working with integrated teams to solve big problems and see your role as both supporting the team to deliver the best possible creative work and supporting clients through clear, proactive and strategic communication. You’re proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for working with teams who excel at visual storytelling.
You have at least five years of experience working in creative production, specifically brand identity development and integrated campaign production, and know your way around a scope of work for these kinds of projects. You are self-motivated and driven to manage your own priorities and communicate effectively both down, up and across with clients, project teams and fellow producers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with visual designers, writers, art directors, strategists, and other producers to ensure that we’re creating conditions for world-class creative output;
- Contribute to and take ownership of budgeting, project approaches, and scope of work documents based on a thorough understanding of the problem and opportunity;
- Serve as a regular point of contact with clients, internal teams, vendors and partners with a calm and steadfast attitude;
- Identify opportunities and contribute to the optimisation of production processes for consistency, creativity, and scale;
- Work with discipline leads to ensure that all projects are resourced, tracked and reported appropriately and accurately;
- Build relationships with clients, external vendors, freelancers and contractors in order to scale up and down to meet project demands;
- Proactively communicate next steps, milestones and status to all team members. Maintain and contribute to internal processes and overall quality of creative work;
- Mentor junior and mid-level production team members;
- Plan, prioritise and manage your workload across multiple projects.
5+ years of production experience in visual design and strategic deliverables in a fast-paced creative company or in-house studio. This position can be fully remote or based in our Los Angeles or New York locations when offices reopen safely.
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Integrated Producer
55K+ based on experience
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: