Senior Account ManagerProject Management / Ref: MM-33267
We’re on the hunt for a talented and hard-working SAM/Account Director to join a multi-disciplined and growing team within one of London’s up-and-coming hybrid design & advertising studios.
The business works across start-ups, direct-to-founder, and scaling businesses (some of which are now household names), as well as having its own venture arm – where is creates its own brands from scratch and has done so very successfully. They also work with bigger and more established brands cross-sector for luxury and more high-street clientele.
Unlike other studios, our clients business spans brand conception right through to the creation and roll out of content, campaigns and advertising for its clients. Therefore the ideal candidate would have experience working across both advertising and design worlds. The SAM/AD role is fundamental to the smooth running of projects and delivery of briefs on time and on budget, whilst building strong and positive client relationships and growing key accounts within the business. You’ll head up a variety of exciting creative projects and create an environment for the internal team and client to the best work possible.
– The basics: development of project timelines, briefs, reports, status documents, scopes of work, account admin
– Day-to-day client accountability and point-of-contact
– Management of end-to-end delivery of client projects, including financial tracking and time/budget reconciliations
– Ensuring a high standard across all client work in relation to client goals and agreed business strategies
– Identifying and growing new business opportunities
– Working with agency management team to scope new business as required and oversee work of more junior members of the Accounts team
– Working alongside every department within the agency in delivery of client briefs
– Working with and managing third-party suppliers
– Project resource planning and scheduling
- experience in agency account management / project management / client services roles
- Experience in managing projects from briefing to delivery
- Experience in growing client accounts and an understanding of business finance processes
- Strong capabilities in client and agency stakeholder management
- ATL and TV experience essential
- The ability to forward-plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- First-class organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen creative eye and solid understanding of design and creative processes
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under direction and independently as required
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Manager/Account Director Full time/Flexi
3 days in / 2 days home
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: