Production Assistant / Junior Producer (Video & Stills)Project Management / Ref: LM33681
£26,000 - £30,000 DOE
Central London (remote / onsite hybrid)
Are you a Junior Producer ready to grow into a fully-fledged Producer role within a year or so? Or a Production Assistant willing to cement their experience?
Peas have partnered with an exciting London-based agency working across a number of sports for a global client.
If you are looking for a boutique agency – where personal connection, Sports & Social Media content, and quick career progression are core – this is the right place for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
• on-set work for video and photoshoots
• assisting on production and post
• attending pre-production meetings
• working alongside PM / AMs and Producers
• occasionally client-facing on set
• in charge of admin such as callsheets
• helping on budgeting and scheduling
Skills & Experience sought:
• at least 1 year experience in the industry, though we will consider all levels
• good knowledge of film production / post-production workflows
• production admin experience
• on-set experience preferred
• experience or interest in sports
• proficient in Excel
• high organisation skills
• ideally budgeting experience
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities: