Animation ProducerProject Management / Ref: LM-33544
up to £34,000 DOE
onsite in London
Call out to all junior or early middleweight Animation Producers. Read on if you’re passionate about all things 2d & 3d, as well as documentaries, cultural institutions and charities.
Our client is an internationally established video production agency that creates live action and animation content with arts & heritage, museums and educational companies.
Their Animation Team is getting busy, and they now need a specialised Producer to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• looking after end-to-end production, both creatively and managerially
• working with scriptwriters and animators at briefing stage
• responsible for scheduling, budgeting, sourcing
• delivering 2d, and sometimes 3d, animations
• handling multiple projects simultaneously
• managing client relations
Skills & Experience sought:
• at least 2 years’ experience in animation production, though we will consider all levels
• agency background ideal
• experience with 2d animation
• excellent writing skills
• 3d understanding beneficial
• no hand-s on skills required, but good knowledge of post-production workflows required
• experience budgeting and scheduling
• a willingness to work within the Arts & Culture and Third Sector
Please note this role will be largely onsite for the first 6 months. Hybrid / onsite after that.
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.