Midweight Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: LM-33505
onsite in London
Our client is a Design and Marketing Agency that handles the adaptation and localisation of global multi-channel campaigns for some of cinema’s biggest releases. They have been around for over two decades, and work for the most renowned production studios in the world.
They’re now on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their Client Services Team, managing campaign projects in print, as well as digital and motion graphics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• managing and tracking various projects for worldwide campaign launches
• dealing with client’s local offices across 60 countries
• meeting and interpreting brief from client
• budgeting, sourcing, monitoring projects and deadlines for the in-house Studio
• responsible for content checking and approval
• liaising with clients HQs and their local territories across 60 countries
• working across different accounts
Experience & Skills:
• client-facing experience a must
• proven project management skills
• a background in visual media
• knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets / Docs
• experience with creating and working to budgets
• nice to have: print, digital or film experience
In return, you will get a nice family environment and discretionary annual bonuses, amongst other things. Please note that this role will be 5 days a week onsite in West London for the first 6 months. After that, you will be able to work from home for 2 days a week.
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.