Junior Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: LM-33372
up to £30k DOE
London, 1 day onsite, 4 remote
Are you keen to take your first or second step into the world of creative agencies in London? Have you got some project management experience? And an interest in branding and marketing?
Our client is one of the most respected branding agencies in London and their clients, worldwide, need no introduction.
They are now seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team. As such, it’ll be hard to get bored: one day you could work on a massive rebranding campaign, and the next one you could be on a photoshoot.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• managing projects within branding, OOH campaigns and ads
• reporting to and supporting one the company’s Project Directors
• working alongside Senior Creatives
• attending client’s meetings
• occasionally being on set for shoots
• within a few months, independently account managing smaller clients
• operating with clients within different industries
Skills and experience sought:
• at least 1 year experience as a Project Manager
• ideally experience within a creative or marketing agency
• client-facing skills beneficial
• a strong personality to work alongside senior members of staff
• an understanding of the creative / advertising industry
In return, you will get a great opportunity to grow, a positive and inclusive professional culture, and a great list of benefits.
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.