Project Manager (Film Production)Project Management / Ref: LM-33173
£26,000 to £32,000
Have you got at ideally at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in film production? Are you passionate about documentaries, cultural institutions and charities?
Our client is an internationally established video production agency working with arts & heritage, museums and educational companies.
Their London studio is now on the lookout for a Project Manager to come onboard on a permanent basis.
• oversee projects from brief through to delivery
• writing pitches and proposals
• resourcing and budgeting
• be creatively engaged in projects, on both scripts and outputs
• client management and new business
• ideally at least 2 years’ experience in Film/video Production
• experience of managing client accounts and relationships
• highly organised
• impeccable communication
• passionate about social enterprises
This is permanent role.
Onsite work in Central London.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design