Client Services Manager (12 month contract)Project Management / Ref: LM-33126
London (remote for now)
Peas is proud to partner with one the leading Creative Studios in London. Their work ranges from Graphics to Retail, from Installations to Packaging, and their clients need no introduction – it’s likely you’ll be using or wearing one of their products as you’re reading this ad.
They’re now seeking a Client Services Manager for a 1-year maternity leave cover. Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you will be the primary point of contact for all their existing clients and will liaise with the Creative and Sales teams to manage and grow key accounts.
Also: at the end of the cover, there is a good chance that your contract will become permanent.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits, a warm company culture, flexible office hours and some degree of work from home in the future.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
• Look after and grow partnership with key accounts
• Liaise with and provide the Creative Production teams with briefs
• Ensure the smooth running of projects, managing communication, budgets and timelines
• Collaborate with Sales to grow existing accounts and seek perspective ones
• Manage new clients’ enquiries
• Track project costs and reports
• Substantial years of experience in a creative agency
• Experience as Account Manager or client-facing Project Manager
• Excellent client management skills
• Good understanding of creative production processes
• Ideal background: Design, Print or a similar creative field
• Experience managing multiple budgets, timelines and projects
• Proficient in MS Office
• Nice-to-have: Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite
This is a Fixed-Term Contract role for 12 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent at the end of it.
Remote work for now (and in London when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.