Post-Producer (6 months FTC)Project Management / Ref: LM-33042
36-40k annual equivalent
Remote for now, flexi on/off site in future (London)
Post-producers please step forward! Our client is a London-based studio producing top-quality branded content, commercials and immersive experiences for a variety of international clients and agencies.
Their H1 in 2021 is now looking busier than ever, and they are on the lookout for a Middle-Weight Post-Producer to manage the post of a number of animation projects for six months.
• 4 years minimum experience in post-production
• a varied production skillset in both 2D and 3D
• experience managing different workflows and taking briefs through to delivery
• client-facing experience
• good understanding of Adobe Premier, After Effects and Cinema 4D
• ideally, an ability to use software (e.g. Premiere and AE) to make quick fixes, reversion exports, etc.
• nice-to-have: hands-off knowledge of 3d Max, Houdini and other software
Skills and responsibilities:
• responsible for post-producing and delivering multiple animated projects
• involvement in agency briefing as well as client relations
• planning, scheduling and budget management
• recruiting and managing freelancers, working alongside the director and EP
Sounds like you? Send your CV to email@example.com
This is a 6 month fixed-term contract
Start date asap
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more at: