Senior Account / Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: ET-33822
Salary up to £40,000-£50,000
London, hybrid working on/off site
Fast track your career with this multi-disciplinary multi award winning design studio, where you will become part of a fantastic client service team and manage a few global accounts.
The ideal candidate will come from design or branding background, with experience managing FMCG projects.
You will be reporting to the Client Services Director and work hands in hands with their Associate Director and Account Director.
Role & responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from brief, writing proposals, all the way through delivery.
- Be a key contact for your accounts, leading client relationship
- Respond to client briefs in a commercial manner, advise on project approach and devise detailed proposals
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently, some global, some regional.
- Mentor and support junior team members in your project and client services team
- Ensure effective communication of financial matters and prompt invoicing on completion
- Report weekly to the Client Business Director on revenue, pipeline and potential prospects
- Working closely with your team to seek new opportunities and bring new businesses
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained as an Account Manager from within a design or branding agency
- Ambition to grow and taking on more responsibility
- Comfortable working independently on multi-scale projects
- Attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Proven experience of managing budgets and bringing in projects in on time and within budget
- Professional communication skills
- A proactive mind-set
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.