Account DirectorProject Management / Ref: ET-33740
London, hybrid working on/off site
If you are looking to join an agency committed to doing good, look no further.
Our client is a B Corp branding & packaging agency specialised in consumer good, who are obsessed with improving the lives of their clients, each other and the planet.
As an Account Director, you will be looking after important client relationships and you will have an integral role to play in new business. You will act as a sounding board for your clients and team, ensuring delivery of show-stopping brand transformation.
- Keep projects on time, budget and on brief
- Lead meetings with new business prospects
- Inspire, mentor and train members of your team
- Developing existing accounts by actively driving selling
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Play a lead role in the making of strategic decisions, working closely with the strategy team
- A background in branding, with experience working on packaging projects
- Have proven record of successfully delivering large scale branding projects and ensure profitability for the clients.
- A commercial acumen, always on the lookout for new opportunities
- Exceptional people and diplomacy skills
- A strategic approach to business growth
The agency offers a plethora of benefits; your birthday off, a week off in the summer, between Christmas and New Year on top of your holiday allowance, healthcare package, office dogs..!
Apply with your CV to email@example.com . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.