Senior Client ManagerProject Management / Ref: ET-33476
up to £50,000
London, hybrid working on/off site
We have an opportunity to join a fast-growing Creative Consultancy agency that focus on strategy, tech, business knowledge and reativity to produce ideas that make real business and societal impact.
They are looking for an experienced Client Manager from a consulting, design, tech or business background to manage brand strategy and creative projects for internal and external clients across sectors and industries.
You will be responsible for scoping, costing, managing and delivering a wide range of briefs that touch everything from developing sustainability narratives to creating new brand identities to scaling transformation across an organisation. You will be a proactive and reliable support for the project team and clients on all aspects of brand projects, providing the rigor required on a day-to-day basis for maintaining a smooth running client relationship.
- Comprehensively manage the day-to-day running and delivery of global brand projects from start to finish.
- Support the growth of long term sizeable client relationships.
- Ensure all projects are managed profitably and efficiently – delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintain accurate revenue forecasts for all project.
- Resource projects correctly and work with the Studio Manager and directors to ensure the right resource is available for projects ahead of time.
- Confidently contribute to the strategic and creative content for client.
- Support on pitches writing proposals and SOWs for a range of brand programmes.
- and more.
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of experience (although we will consider all levels) in a brand environment as account or client manager
- Has excellent project management skills and commercial acumen.
- Experience working on pitches and proposals.
- Has experience in delivering brand strategy and creative projects for a variety of clients across industries / sectors
-Has leadership skills, confident in working with senior leads and peers.
-Is confident working on projects of all sizes and types, both as the sole account manager or supporting a senior Client Director.
-Understands the holistic nature of strategy and design, and their impact on each other during key stages of the project, from briefing stage through to implementation and brand delivery.
-Has an openness and curiosity about exploring all aspects of brand and its impact on transforming organisations.
-Has comfort with ambiguity, unknowns and curveballs.
Please note this role sits within the branding department of the agency.
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavor to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.