Production ManagerProject Management / Ref: ET-33424
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE
East London, Full-time, hybrid
Rare opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to be joining an Award winning retail design agency, specialising in installations, windows & pop-ups and bespoke retail projects. They are looking for a driven and organised team player to join their medium-size East London team in a challenging, exciting, and creative environment. You will have the opportunity to work with great brands on interesting projects be involved in all levels of the production process.
- You will be working in the production team to run projects through production in the studio workshop or using their network of suppliers.
- You will be producing accurate costs and estimates based on briefs, designs and technical drawings, using your in-depth understanding of materials and production methods
- You will be building and maintaining relationships with new and existing suppliers and makers/freelancers.
- You will be overseeing quality control on projects, and on all incoming and outgoing products and samples.
- You will be keeping up-to-date with new materials, suppliers and processes. Implementing when relevant.
- You will be ensuring that the workshop & production department are communicating effectively with project managers& designers.
- You will be a key point of contact for project managers when scheduling production
- You will allocate and booking freelancer carpenters, technicians, and makers for both in-house production and installations.
- You will be communicating with workshop staff and freelancers, ensuring timesheets are submitted weekly, comparing estimates with actual figures to improve future quotes.
- You will be ensuring production & installation calendars are updated and well communicated across the company.
- You will have a good understanding of health and safety practices to ensure the Agency meets all requirements, including producing accurate and in-depth RAMS for each project and installation alongside the projects team.
- You will be ordering materials and sundries for the workshop and for installation crews.
- You will be distributing & redistributing day to day work in the workshop and managing the team of makers to create the best work flows
-Ideally 2 years+ experience in a similar production role, preferably with a background in retail / exhibition design / art installation.
-An advanced understanding of materials, production and assembly processes
-Excellent time management and communication skills
-Great attention to detail and a passion for creative fabrication
-The ability to read CAD/ technical drawings would be a bonus but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work in a human centric workplace that challenges and nurtures its’ people with boundary pushing projects, training, growth and development. They also offer 31 days paid annual leave (including Bank holidays and Christmas closure), up to 6 additional paid days a year for Learning, Inspiration, Culture & Research and an unlimited Access to YCN learning
Apply with your CV to email@example.com . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavor to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.