Account ManagerProject Management / Ref: ET-33361
£35,000 to £48,000
London, hybrid working on/off site
Fast track your career with this multi-disciplinary multi award winning design studio, where you will become part of a fantastic client service team and manage global accounts.
Role suits either someone at Account Manager level, or someone at Senior Account Manager level.
Role & responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Account Director to manage client relationships
- Get to know key clients business needs thoroughly and grow opportunities
- Respond to client briefs in a commercial manner, advise on project approach and devise detailed proposals
- Oversee multiple project concurrently, some global, some regional, some domestic.
- Mentor and support junior team members in your project and client services team
- Wear a creative project managers hat, when managing project teams
- Ensure effective communication of financial matters and prompt invoicing on completion
- Report weekly to the Client Business Director on revenue, pipeline and potential prospects.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained as an Account Manager from within a design or branding agency
- Ambition to grow and taking on more responsibility
- Comfortable working independently on multiple multi-scale projects
- Attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Proven experience of managing budgets and bringing in projects in on time and within budget
- Professional communication skills
- A proactive mind-set
- a second language would be a bonus
In return you will be surrounded by a lovely team of professionals, and become a part of a respected multi-disciplinary design agency. You will be exposed to global clients and world-class work, a competitive salary, benefits package, ample training support and personal career development, a generous company pension, and performance related bonus.
What more would you want? Apply with your CV to email@example.com . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.