Digital ProducerProject Management / Ref: CC33271
Our client is a leading communications and experience agency whose work ranges from film and animation to deeply immersive interactive augmented and virtual experiences.
Working with leading brands they are part of one of the world’s preeminent creative production and digital transformation companies.
Currently on the lookout for a superstar producer to join their team full time.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Project Management - rather than creative - and a few good years of experience of working on digital projects on different platforms for large brands.
Some experience working on interactive projects and an interest in VR.
Experience managing budgets of 300k+ is a must, as it knowledge with Google Docs, and of software’s such as Jira and Basecamp, or PM tools such as Paprika, Instagantt / Asana, Team deck, Slack, etc.
You will have great client facing skills as well as experience managing teams. Able to juggle multiple deliverables on tight deadlines and at the highest standards.
As a Producer you will be collaborative, hands-on and extremely organized, a natural problem solver, with a good sense of humour.
● Assisting with pitching process, budgets, timeline forecasts, detailing projects scope and deliverables and ultimately ensuring the work meets clients objectives.
● Generating and maintaining individual project schedules and manage any project related escalations (both internal and client issues)
● Securing contractual project sign-off (SOW, CO’s and T&C’s) as well as supporting with payment terms
● Develop project methodology and scope effort to fit within budget and schedule.
● Building teams, booking resources and helping with resourcing team members
● Closely monitor project progress against agreed scope of work - this includes:
○ Tracking workflow
○ Tracking crew utilization
○ Tracking versioning
○ Tracking client feedback.
● Risk Assessments, arranging milestone meetings with senior staff and generally being the person of contact for day to day production
milestone meetings with senior staff. (Client Services / Executive Producer)
● Serving as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day
● You will participate in the development of new business, including; meetings, taking briefs, preparing pitch budgets and proposals etc.
This role will suit well someone with agency / freelance experience on a similar role, managing digital and both ATL and BTL campaigns.
Someone with Prince 2 qualification (or similar), or BA level degree in a relevant subject are a plus
You will be working in East London with a super talented team and helping develop amazing projects
Please apply in with your CV and Portfolio email@example.com
Job ID: CC33271
Job title; Digital Producer
Salary; £38,000 - £42,000
Location; London Bridge
Start date; ASAP