Studio ManagerProject Management / Ref: CC-33558
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Full Time, on-site in East London.
Our client is an award-winning agency and creative platform challenging brands to go further. They not only create but define visual culture, championing authenticity, meaningful representation and imagination in crafting landmark experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
Currently looking for a superstar Studio Manager, to manage the studio and provide support to the Managing Director and Production Director across operations, human resources, resourcing and finance. This role suits someone with 3-4 years experience and who is able to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is someone who possess the practical skill set required but who is also a creative mindset who thrives in a hybrid role, and has experience using Google Drive file sharing/storing and proficient knowledge of Mac OS (including Keynote). Responsibilities of this role include:
• Manage email inbox and organise Gdrive digital file/folders
• Manage supplier and service providers and organise couriers for product/shoots
• Book travel for Managing Director and Production Director
• Support on updating company website when necessary
• Manage office space and explore alternative spaces when need to scale up whilst building relationship with our existing space
• Manage office inventory
• Ensure process documents are kept up-to-date, liaising with Managing Director and Production Director on any updates required
• Ensure all new perm employees and freelancers are onboarded correctly and promptly by the relevant team members
• Train any new starters the internal project management tool, ensuring everyone is following best practice and be the point of contact for tool
• Support Production Director on managing projects including timelines, budgets, client management and reconciliations
• Contract freelancers
• Ensure NDAs are issued/ signed and check for proof of right to work in UK for all perm and freelancer members of staff
• Have oversight of all recruiter agreements
• Update and maintain the talent/candidates database
• Proactively reach out to and meet potential candidates
• Source previous employment references for perm members of staff
• Create, file and track of all company sales invoices
• Have an overview of all client SOWs and external agreements
• Have an overview of every project budget and support PM/AMs with project reconciliation when necessary
• Ensure all supplier invoices are provided to the necessary team
• Make Finance Director aware of any supplier payment requests
• File all credit card and bank card receipts
• Build strong and positive relationships with suppliers and strive to obtain competitive quotes and optimise profitability
• Lead resourcing of project teams working with the relevant stakeholders
• Assign suitable candidates to the right jobs, according to their skillset/abilities
• Have a clear understanding of job roles with the agency
• Review existing resourcing processes and tighten up where needed
• Run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficientways of working
• Track resource across each project working with the PM/AM across each project
• Identify PR opportunities and organise media appearances and events to help bring awareness to client
• Identify industry awards for projects to be submitted into and gather information needed for entry submissions
In a nutshell, you are a professional and super organized person with a flair for the creative side of things.
Culture fit is quite important, the ideal person will be someone with an eye for social impact projects, that aligns with the ethos of our client.
Diversity and representation matter across gender, skin color, sexuality or gender identity, amongst others - as well as defying practices and thinking outside of the box.
You will be working in East London in a diverse role that allows you to tap into different areas and use a range of skills. The ability to multitask, work to strict deadlines proactively, with accuracy and high attention to detail.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.