Creative ProducerProject Management / Ref: CC-33506
£55,000-£65,000 – DOE
Hybrid work – 2 days remote, 3 days on-site in London
If you are a Creative Producer this is a fantastic opportunity to excel in your career
Our client are creative production studio, who specializes in visual storytelling and partners with a great range of clients across sectors, both nationally and internationally.
Now in the market for a star Creative Producer to help them navigate a world of motion/ CGI and stills briefs, whilst helping the wider team expand on their capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with team and directors to estimate accurate quotes for projects,
- defining, plan, and manage briefs from A-Z, right from estimation until delivery to client
- invoice, track costs, keep teams and clients up to date and projects within budgets
- track and manage studio resources and anticipate any issues
- ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- manage clients expectations
- be a mentor and support for junior – or other team members that might need to extend their capabilities in motion graphics
- always promote communication and teamwork – forging good relationships with the teams and people you work with
- be commercially aware, and be aware of new talent, product, processes etc.
Employer is looking for a Talent with ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience of agency and/or production (although they will consider all levels).
This suits well a Producer that has evident work experience and production knowledge of CGI, Film and Digital, as well as Motion Graphics
You will be working in a fast pace environment so its vital that you are able to multitask and prioritise effectively – making sure that others are running on time
Communication is everything, so you are expected to have impeccable verbal as well as written skills, including the ability to work with different levels of organisation.
The right person will have creative aesthetic and a meticulous eye for detail, colour and grade - and of course - a good understanding of production processes as well as software’s like C4D and After Effects.
You are a problem solver with good commercial judgement, understanding profit and loss, and able to negotiate with others. You are happy to work within an entrepreneurial environment, either in a team or individually
You’re inspiring teamwork and motivating staff, have working knowledge of digital and social media platforms and have proficiency in G-Suite/Microsoft Office including Powerpoint.
This opportunity will provide you incredible global brand exposure, great benefits package, and the ability to Design amongst an award winning creative team. What more would you want!? If you feel you have the required skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.