Producer (Film & Animation)Project Management / Ref: CC-33433
Up to £45,000
East London (remote for now, hybrid in future)
A leading film and animation production company is on the hunt for a talented Producer to join their growing team in east London. The Producer (yes, you) will work as part of a team, reporting to the Executive Producer, ensuring delivery of high-quality film and animation projects and help to manage and develop client accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage all aspects of production across a number of projects at once and have a willingness to be ‘hands on’ with content when required.
• Create/manage budgets to deliver agreed margins.
• Deliver projects on time, working with other members of the team, specialist partners and freelance staff.
• Find / manage suitable creative and freelance staff, helping to ensure availability of appropriate resources.
• Support the senior team in managing other employees / freelance staff, providing encouragement and support to build a strong team ethos.
• Help to develop/prepare the practical aspects of proposals and pitches and support in delivery.
• Work with the wider team to develop and maintain trusted relationships with key clients, through engagement with the content of projects and interest in their business / sector.
• Network within clients’ businesses and develop trusted relationships to open-up opportunities.
• Identify opportunities to push the creative development of projects and the potential for wider client development.
• Understand the competitive environment and stay abreast of current thinking and trends in communication practice and media production.
Who are you? In short: a fun, collaborative and super organised person with a mix of film and animation producing experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Producer, although we consider all levels.
• A team player, able to work within a range of team situations and to get the best out of the skills, knowledge and experience of a broad range of team members.
• Able to develop and manage budgets at a range of levels to deliver agreed margin and profitability, with the ability to see and develop opportunities for increasing revenue and profit.
• The ability to manage and work with diverse teams of creative and technical people.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of production, post production and distribution – from live action to animation.
• Someone with excellent listening and questioning skills, able to see things from the client’s point of view and navigate their way through to successful conclusions.
• Someone passionate about film and animation in all forms and with a keen interest in contemporary thinking about the role of the moving image in the digital communication environment.
• Must be adept in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook. Understands the web as a research tool. Use of Keynote or similar a bonus.
Does this sound like you? If you feel you have the required skills, please apply with your CV to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.