Producer (film and motion)Project Management / Ref: CC-33421
£30,000 to £40,000
London (Hybrid working)
Our client is a production company with a social enterprise spirit
Working with a range of clients across different industries, and producing commercials, web and social video content, animations, event coverage, and live streams amongst others.
Currently looking for a Producer to come and help develop, deliver and manage both clients and content for their award-winning deliverables!
This is a role that fits someone who loves to take charge and have a diverse role within a small company (who is scaling back up and getting as busy as ever).
You will have a production assistant to help on every move, and work closely to the Director. A right arm type of person, reliable, with a few good years of experience, and with good client facing skills and the ability to create relationships that are long lasting.
You will be managing the whole pre- and production life cycle of projects (animation and live action), as well , as attending shoots and postproduction process.
This is a role that will fit someone who is business savvy, as helping improve the quality of content and diversifying the client base is also part of the remit.
Who are you?
You are very hands on, love to get involved in every aspect of production process and are very switched on
A background in film and / or animation production is essential, and skills with project management, business dev, communication and marketing can be very desirable for a role like this.
The right candidate will
- Deliver impeccable customer service experience
- Possess a high level of confidence when it comes to communicate with people at all levels, and clients across different industries
- Be super super organised. From Logistics to Schedules, you got it covered. This is a small team that is expanding and your role is crucial in the growing of the company.
- Be able to implement systems to manage and track clients and current projects being managed. You can manage the production or post-production yourself.
- Have amazing people skills and treat everyone respectfully
- Ideally have the creative capacity to advise clients on best practices to create their content
- Have a high level of computer literacy
You will take a leading a role in a small but innovative organisation that is changing the way the film industry trains and recruits its workforce.
This is a place that collaborates with jobcentre and tries to recruit disadvantage your people to work throughout their productions and give them experience in creative industries.
A role that suits someone organised, responsible and very keen on paving the way for growth
If you feel you have the required skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.