Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: CC-33304
£45,000 to £65,000 doe
London based (hybrid on/off site)
Well established successful film & animation studio in London seeks a Senior Producer full-time.
Perfectly suited role for a Producer with equal experience Producing live action/filmed content, and 2d motion graphic content too. You could be someone ready for the step up into senior territory, or someone already at senior seeking an environment that can enable further growth.
Role and responsibility include;
- End-to-end producing from client management through to delivery.
- Work streams include branded content, social films, commercials, corporate films.
- Hands on with production, going to shoots and running projects
- Collaborating with inhouse team of artists and editors, coordinators and producers
- Reporting to Founders and Exec Producer
- Have a strategic view with clients, and be commercially minded with business coming in
- And more
Skills and experiences sought:
- Background in producing live action/filmed and motion graphics content, for brands and corporates
- Experience of working with a range of budgets from smaller scale through to £200k+ jobs.
- Good understating of workflows for premiere pro and after effects (not hands on, but know whats possible)
- Highly organised, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to run own jobs with precision keeping a stern grip on budgets and clients expectations
Fantastic role that brings you variety of work, scope for career growth and plenty of reward from good pay to well-being allowances, to profit shares.
If you are keen to apply, and seek an employer for the long term, please send in your CV to email@example.com. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.