Project Manager (Mid level, KENT)Project Management / Ref: CC-33117
£30,000 - £35,000
Kent. Remote working with 1 or 2 days a week onsite
Our Client is an award winning creative agency that is based in Kent and operates within intelligent design, strategy and campaigns for an array of clients around the world, ranging from large international corporations to smaller, independent UK brands.
Currently after an experienced Mid-Senior Project Manager to join their team on a full time capacity, working remotely for now they anticipate that any on-site work moving forward will be around 2 days / week.
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by their line manager and other senior managers in service of the overall mission.
● To work with the Creative Director and the management team to maintain first-class relationships with existing agency clients.
● To make sure that there is regular, clear and timely communication at all times between agency and its clients (and within the agency itself) about all client work.
● To ensure that all incoming and ongoing work has an adequate brief and that the resulting outputs (what the client will get,) are fully understood and agreed by the client and relevant agency colleagues before the work begins.
● To work with clients and the team to construct detailed timelines for the delivery of each project. These should be broken up into individual tasks and grouped clearly into stages or phases with marked milestones.
● To use the agency’s project management and job-costing system to plan, track, log, allocate and communicate all projects and quotes for work in the agency.
● To act as the focal point for all agency communication about job delivery, making it your business to always have detailed knowledge about ongoing projects, team members workloads, potential scheduling conflicts and to have a thorough understanding of which work needs to be prioritised at any given moment.
● To lead with the allocation of work that has been scheduled for delivery to the agency’s development team.
● To develop an in-depth understanding of each team and individual’s working style and sensitively and professionally ‘manage’ them to get the best performance out of them.
● To hold regular project meetings to make sure that everyone has a detailed understanding of their workload and deadlines and an appreciation of what other work is happening in the agency.
● To liaise regularly with clients through the most appropriate channels to ensure that they are always aware of the status of their projects and that their expectations are sensitively, confidently and, where necessary, firmly managed.
Admin and day-to-day business
● To make sure that all of the necessary data driving the business (e.g. project hours, costs, schedules, resources etc.) is being gathered.
● To develop a dashboard and maintain a dashboard of key performance indicators (agreed with managers) and to present this regularly with analysis and suggestions on improving performance.
● To make sure that invoicing, financial information, chasing late payments is all up to date and to liaise with the agency accountant and bookkeeper to ensure that all financial information is correct and kept up to date
In sum, a role that will suit a well rounded professional, someone who is fun to work with, who will be collaborating with an amazing team and a diverse list of clients and projects, mostly remote and going on site only a few times per week.
Sounds like you’re hitting all the boxes?
Get in touch now via email@example.com with an updated CV