Resource ManagerProject Management / Ref: BR-33624
£35k to £42k + benefits
central London (hybrid working)
Join this global award winning communications agency and become their Resource Manager full time. Work alongside strategists, creatives, coaches, and producers to provide crucial support various business units. This employer is a firm promoter of collaborative and inclusive work culture.
Your remit will be to help the team manage every aspect of resourcing, from booking travel and calendar management, through to the coordination of freelancers, the creation of video library’s and management of the client portal. This is a pivotal role supporting the coaches, the project and account management teams.
- Managing freelance resource, travel bookings, and other logistical requirements and communications
- Arranging Visa and Carnet requirements for travel overseas.
- Implementing offsite (video/audio) set-up including room and technical requirements
- Managing suppliers’ invoices and ensuring all costs are available ahead of invoicing
- Manage the client portal; setting up new protocols and on-going maintenance
- Undertaking administrative tasks as may be required
- Monitoring and managing room bookings
- Helping arrange events
- Scheduling Creative resource across the business, and ensure smooth running of the studio
- Vetting, booking and briefing freelancers; managing contracts, timesheets
- Onboarding new freelancers/new starters, collecting NDA’s and setting up on system
Skills & experiences sought after
- Previous experience as a resource manager is vital
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Great understanding and experience in Microsoft excel
- Some experience managing video library’s, and client portals.
- Experience arranging visa and carnet would be beneficial
- Problem solving skills
If you have the experience sought, apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.